imagine starting something with dean

(Ahead of time I will be using my name so that it will make more sense as a story rather then Y/n I hope that's ok also it will be in first person)

I was sitting down in the bunker Kitchen eating a breakfast of whisky and a bacon egg and cheese sandwhich when I heard footsteps coming from the control room.I grabbed a gun closest to me and started to sneek down inch by inch,foot by foot,yard by yard until I was finally at the bottom."BOO" ,I hear someone scream from behind me and quickly turn and try to punch them in the face but my hand is caught in mid air "hey johanna" dean smiled."."dean!" I practically screamed,"I could have hurt you." ."I'm sure you could have but you didn't " dean says in response and smiles .I stick my tongue out at him playfully.

I have always been closer with dean then sam,I don't know what it is i'm just drawn to him maybe even drawn to him in a more then friends way if you get what I'm saying.I walked to the center table and sit down "so Dean what made you decide to scare me ?". I looked at him with anger and lust in my eyes.As I was staring back into his eyes and you saw it to not hate just a longing for something a need and you see it when he looks at you."Well I heard you in the kitchen and I thought it would be funny ," he smirkes," is that reason enough?" .You laugh a little and nod " I guess".