A New Case

(( just wanna start by saying that fucking wattpad deleted all the story I had done so I had to restart and I am very annoyed))

The latest case. We were hunting a vampire nest. Nothing fancy but because of all of sam's research we discovered the vamps had a thing for young women, curly brown hair, petite size , and oh, green eyes. Coincidentally I match the description perfectly.
"hell no !" Dean yelled angery at the idea
" Johanna is our best shot to kill the damn things Dean!" Sam yelled back at him
"Do I have a say in this?" I asked. In my opinion I am fine with being bait for vamps, I trusted the Winchesters with my life.
"No!" dean said at the exact same time sam said yes.
"I'm going to be bait, we are going to catch those sons of bitches, and we are going to kill them" I said raising my voice slightly. The boys stared at me blankly I hardly ever raised my voice to them. I slowly made my way over to Dean,
" and you , are gonna make damn sure that that asshat doesn hurt me." I said and looked up at him.
"like hell I would let that happen." dean said in that deep husky voice.
I nodded and smiled," Sam we have some shopping to do." I said and walked up the stairs that lead out of the bunker. Sam immediately followed after , quickly grabbing the keys to baby off of the table.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP BACK TO BUNKER~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just put the finishing touches on my makeup and backed away from the mirror. I am supposed to be playing an eighteen year old girl that just got ditched on prom night. I checked myself out in the mirror . I looked at myself head to toe. I had on a two piece prom dress the top was completely sparkle, fitting tightly to my smaller sized chest . It stopped just below my boobs, the bottom of the dress started a bit above my hips. It was tight at the band but the actual bottom portion was a loose flowing fabric. It was also a nice light blue color, my favorite. The dress itself showed off my curves and flat stomach ((see picture at top of page for reference)) . The makeup was extrodinary as well. Fake lashes to make my eyes look huge, winged eyeliner along with a type of smoky eye look , and my eyebrows were perfectly shaped with the help of some brow filler.
"damn I look good" I said to myself. I opened the bathroom door and sitting on my bed was Sam and Dean. I assume they had been waiting for me the entire time.Dean immediately stood up, he looked me up and down.
"y-y-y-" dean was speechless for once in his damn life , neither of the boys had seen me dressed like that before.
"your beautiful " Sam said , his eyes looking at my entire body as well . In more of a proud brother way whereas Dean was like my horny date to prom. I got a little shy and looked at the ground," oh shut up " I said and laughed," lets just get there already" . Dean nodded along with sam and the three of us walked out to the car. My silver heels clicking as you walked .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~skip to when you get to bar~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dean pulled the impala right up to the front door of the bar . I was reaching to open the door but somehow dean was already there and got it for me . I nodded at him, actually genuinely nervous . I was never nervous but something about this one seemed weird. I stepped out of the car with one foot and used the door to pull myself out, then setting down my other foot. I let out one long sigh to calm myself down... it didn't work.
"everything is gonna be ok" Sam said from the other side of the car.
Dean nodded ," we aren't gonna let anything happen to you." he said and gently brushed over my hand comfortingly.
"lets go get this son of a bitch" I said and straightned my back to compose myself and walked to the door with confidence. The boys followed behind me but waited shortly before entering the bar. As soon as I walked in the bar all eyes were on me so I changed my manner to sadness as I walked up to the bar stools and took a seat. Immediately the male bartender was there to take my drink with a grin.
"What can I get you young lady ?" the man asked in his most charming voice possible. I just shook my head.
"Your darkest and strongest whiskey please." I said with a sigh , really selling the whole thing. Finally a man walked up to me after countless drunks . He was black and obviously fit, he had green eyes and a slight stubble. His hair was clean cut , all the lines were sharp.
"Hello there " He said with a smirk , I was sure this was our guy. I tapped my glass three times to signal the guys. I quickly made my eyes water as I looked up at the man.
"listen dude, I'm not in the mood. Its prom and I am sitting In a bar drinking it away." I said and drank the rest of the whiskey in the cup without struggle.
"why would someone like /you/ not be at prom with your oh so handsome boyfriend?"
"cause he was a dick that I saw making out with my best friend, while at prom." I said with an angry tone.
"well he doesn't know what he is missing." the man said in a low voice. Over the next few minutes we talked and he got more and more comfortable. All hands in my opinion, nasty as hell . He grabbed my hand and he started pulling me out of the door . I flashed a look at Dean and they followed . We rounded a corner and he threw me forward.
"Quit the acting I know who you are. And I know about your friends too." He said and all of his teeth were replaced with his real teeth, his fangs.
"I told you who I am , I'm Johanna Lefevre. As for friends they are all at prom." I said in a scared tone trying to figure out what he meant.
The man laughed loudly and you saw dean and sam looking for you two.
"You're a hunter and those men are the Winchesters " as he went on I knocked diamonds off my dress, I knew they would need a way to find me. I laughed and he looked at me confused.
"what?"
"the Winchesters are coming your way." Sam and Dean were running straight for you two. The man turned ,saw them coming and turned back around. He growled and threw a punch , it hit me in the face and I fell to the ground to make him believe he had knocked me out .
"nooo!" I heard Dean yell from behind me . The man quickly picked me up and we were gone in a flash. I knocked diamonds off as he ran, soon we were at an abandoned factory and he carried me inside. He set me down in a chair and tied me up .
"You can stop pretending now" He said and crouched in front of me. I slowly opened my eyes.
"So what's next, torture?" I asked sarcastically, of course it was torture, right ?
"Oh no Johanna , much worse " he laughed and walked towards me , he punched me again and everything went black.

TO BE CONTINUED IN THE NEXT IMAGINE.