Turn Ons

It was one of Edwards weird turn ons like Jacob's mutt turn on.

Blood.

Yea Edward was a vampire but seeing blood on Jacobs mouth turned him on so much.

When Jacob would return from a day with his pack or Emmet was roughhousing with him he'd every so often come back with a busted lip.

It drove Edward mad.

Jacob didnt know about it and Edward had planned on keeping it a secret.

One day Jacob came back from a run with his pack with a good gash on his bottom lip. The blood was literally dripping from his mouth.

Edward couldnt stand it. Using his vampire speed he licked it up and sat back down.

"Did you li-" Jacob touched his face, he couldnt tell if Edward had just wiped it off or had actually licked it. God he hoped Edward licked it off him.

"Edward did you lick me?"

Edward put on straight face. "No I just wiped it off of you, I didnt want it to stain your clothes, lord knows Alice would have a fit."

Edward had that look in his eyes that told Jacob he was lieing.

Jacob casually (well as casually as possible) sat on top of Edward, facing him.

"I think you licked me."

Edward gave him a crooked smile. "I didnt though."

Jacob rolled his eyes and shoved his tongue into Edwards mouth, causing Edward to moan.

Yea Edward licked him.