Bite Me

Edward always bit Jacobs neck. It was something he always did. Edward never pierced the skin though.

Biting turns you on.

Edward nodded slightly. They were having dinner with everyone and neither of them didnt particularly want to share the conversation out loud.

It turns me on too just not in the way you think.

Edward arched an eyebrow as he watched Jacob play video games with Leah and Emmet.

Jacob smiled.

"I'm curious." Edward mumured under his breath.

Jacob smiled again and got up from his seat, heading towards the bedroom he shared with Edward.

Edward smirked and looked at Alice.

Alice rolled her eyes and pushed him towards the room. "Go."

When Edward got upstairs Jacob was laying in bed.

"Bite me."

Edward got on top of Jacob, straddling his lap.

"I want you to sink your teeth in my neck." Jacob said in a breathy moan.

Edward smiled and bit at Jacobs neck licking over the spot.

"Edward, please."

"Jacob no."

"Please?" Jacob whined.

Edward shook his head. He didnt mind nipping at Jacob he liked it but piercing his skin? No he couldnt do that to his pup.

"Edward!" Jacob growled. "I am not some fragile princess bite me goddamn it."

Edward smirked and raised an eyebrow at Jacob. "Somebody's getting annoyed."

Jacob bit his lip, he didnt mean to snap at his boyfriend. "Sorry I just- aahh."

Edward bit into Jacobs neck peircing his skin.

"Aah Fuck!" Jacob began to squirm, his legs began to shake.

Edward continued to suck on the spot licking the blood that came up. He moved to the other side of Jacobs neck and bit into his skin again.

"Fuck Edward!" Jacob screamed.

Edward chuckled and kissed Jacob, who's face was a deep red.

"Why are you blushing?" Edward asked pecking at Jacobs neck.

"Nothing." Jacob looked down shyly.

"Jacob." Edward said sternly.

I-I Jacob bit his lip.
I came.

Edward smiled against Jacobs lips. "That's, uh-"

What?

"Its kinda hot." Edward placed his fingers on the red bite marks on Jacobs neck rubbing them.

Jacob moaned.

Dude you know your rooms not sound proof right?

Edward laughed. "They heard us, well you."

Jacob blushed. "Well damn."