Edward Knows All

A/n: Ok this ones short and kinda sucks to be honest...you have been warned

"Jacob." Edward growled. "What's wrong?"

Jacob lifted his head from the toilet. "I'm throwing up."

Edward rolled his eyes, annoyed. Jacob had been throwing up on and off for days now and refused to tell Edward what was wrong. He had gone so far as to block Edward from his thoughts.

"I can see that but why?"

Jacob continued to upchuck into the white porcelain bowl.

"Maybe we should go see Carlisle?"

Jacob wiped his mouth and got up from the bathroom floor, Edward following behind him. "No, I'm-" Jacob swallowed hard.

"What is it pup?"

Jacob blushed. He was pregnant, he could feel it. He just didn't know how to tell his boyfriend that.

Edward attempted to kiss him but Jacob quickly dodged it. "Edward, I just threw up."

Edward shrugged his shoulders and grabbed Jacobs jaw, making his lovers attempts to dodge him pointless.

The werewolf moaned into the kiss, straddling Edwards lap and forgetting all about his troubles.

"You know, unless you've eaten about ten burritos in the past half hour, you're pregnant."

Jacob sighed and plopped back onto the bed. "Nothing gets past you huh?"

Edward smiled, got up and pecked Jacob on the cheek. He stopped in the doorway to the living room "Alice told me about a week ago."