Professor

Robyn,

"Are you coming to the party tonight". My best friend,Stacey asked me. Her questions broke my gaze from the teachers lesson.

"No, you know I have to study". I told her scribbling my last set of notes. She pouted her lips at me and started whining.

"Come on, everyday your home studying or your working, have a little fun". She complained tugging at my arm.

"Well having fun isn't gonna pay my bills or make me graduate college now is it". I argued looking at her.

"Maybe if you went out then you'll find a man to take care of your bills". She nagged. She is always trying to play cupid with me, every week its a new guy she's trying to hook me up with. If I get even a simple glance from the opposite sex, she's over there trying to play match maker.

"How am I gonna graduate college then?". I asked, waiting to hear her response.

"Do what I do, get a geek to do it for you". She simply stated, packing her things. She insist on letting someone else do her work for her, I keep telling her to stop, but she doesn't listen.

"Okay Stacey". I said sarcastically, packing my things as well.

Everyone quickly exit the classroom, leaving me and Professor Simmons alone. I zipped up my bag and slowly walked over to his desk, looking down at him.

"I think I need some extra lessons, Professor". I said sitting at the edge of the desk. He got up and walked to the door and locked it, he walked over to the windows and pulled down the blinds, darkening the room.

He rushed over to me and lift me off my feet, I wrapped my legs around his waist, kissing his lips.

We continued to wrestled with each other and pulling each others clothes off. "How much time do we have?". I asked him referring to when the janitors come to lock up.

"Thirty five minutes". He breathed out against my lips.

"I missed you so much". He added, pulling his belt buckle and dropping his pants to his ankles.

"Prove it". I told him. He gripped my thighs, pushed my panty to the side and quickly plunged into me. I yelped out in pain and scratched at his back. He continued to thrust in me, making low screetches and moans to escape from my mouth.

He pushed us against the wall, continuing his thrust. He parted my legs farther, making me do a full split against the wall.

"Is this enough evidence for you?". He asked, pounding harder in me.

"Y-yes!". I screeched feeling my knot in my stomach.

"Oh fuck!". He grunted and placed his head in the crook of my neck, biting at my spot.

"Aah". I cried out, the feeling was creeping up on me.

"Shit!". He hissed as I clenched around him. He pushed two fingers inside me and worked them.

He whimpered softly and started going faster. My eyes rolled to the back of head with my head thrown back as I released on to him. He grabbed my face and looked me in the eyes, fastening his pace and little more, pushed deeper inside me and growled.

"Fuck!". He wrapped his arms around me, pulled out and released all over the floor. He breathed heavily against my chest as he jerkered off the rest of his fluids. I rested my head against his shoulder calming down.

He looked at me, still breathing heavy and kissed me sloppily. He rubbed his tip at my entrance, teasing me.

"We still have fifteen minutes left". He said in my neck, drilling the hell out of me.

"Mmmnnhhhh". Was all I could say, I was feeling to good to speak a complete sentence.

"Aah fuck!". I finally screamed only to have a hand clamp over my mouth.

"Faster!". I shouted through his hand. He bent me over the desk and continued to kill my insides. I clawed at the wooden desk and moaned out loud.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head and I released all the pressure on him. He continued to thrust and grunt loudly.

"Who owns this?". He growled in my ear.

"You already know baby". I whimpered.

"No, shout who owns it". He commanded.

"You do". I whispered feeling pure pleasure.

"I said shout it!". He pulled out and slammed right back in.

"YOU DO!". I screamed out in pain.

He pulled out and released out on the floor. I steadied my breathing and pulled myself from the desk, pulled down my skirt and fixed my underwear. I rested on my hands and watched him pull out his phone. He placed to his ears and started his lies to his wife.

"Yeah I'm on my way". He said. I could faintly hear the conversation.

"Babe please don't start". He begged her rubbing his forehead. God I hate when he calls her that! She's a snobby stuck up bitch that can't even satisfy her man. Always complaining about some irrelevant shit.

"Okay Jessica I'm on my way dammit!". He hissed.

Here comes the crying.

"Please don't start crying". He rubbed his head.

"Babe calm down okay, I'm on my way". He told her and hung up.

He sighed and walked over to me and hugged my waist, resting his head in my chest.

"I swear your my sanctuary". He muffled in my chest. He picked his head up and kissed me.

"I love you". He said through kisses.

"I love you too".

Vote

Comment

Share..... Yeah.