"Me, Myself and I...".

Robyn,

I dialed Stacey's number and placed the phone to my ear, I need someone to vent to. She picked up after two rings.

"Oh my god I thought you died!". She shouted.

"No dummy". I chuckled.

"But can you come over, I need to tell you something really important". I said.

"Oh my god what did you do?". She sighed.

"Nigga get yo ass over here". I laughed and hung up. I got up and layed out some snacks on the living room table. I wonder what's been going on in Stacey's life.

I know when I tell her about me and Dan-- let me rephrase that, Professor Simmons she's gonna flip the fuck out. Stacey is a drama queen that can make things or any situation bigger than it already is, I just hope she can help me get through this.

There was a knock at the door and I went to answer it, it was Stacey.

"Uh, did you fly here?". I asked, usually it takes about forty five minutes to get here by subway. She brushed pass me and entered the living room.

"Nope, new sugar daddy". She told me nonchalantly. If any one was to know Stacey for one day, then they'll say that she's a hoe, but Stacey's far from that. She's not wealthy either so instead of working hard to get what she wants, she simply use her charm to get her money. She doesn't have sex, she's just that good in manipulating men.

"Oh, should of known". I said then closed the door.

"So what's so important that I have to leave my home to know". She asked and plopped down on the couch.

"Okay, don't scream". I breathed.

"But I've been having a sex based relationship with Professor Simmons". I huffed out. She stared at me for about three seconds then let out a low chuckle.

"Yeah me too". She told me.

"What? What do you mean 'you too'?". I asked.

"Oh I have sex with Professor Simmons in my head all the time". She laughed. I sighed and hung my head low.

"Stacey I'm dead ass serious, ive been having sex with Professor Simmons for seven months now". I told her. She continued to laugh and turned her attention to the television.

"Okay Robyn". She finished laughing. I grabbed my phone and went into my gallery. I tapped a picture of him fully naked, taking a picture in a full mirror that he gave to me and threw the phone to her. She grabbed it and her eyes widened as she saw how long he was.

"Oh my god". She whispered and covered her mouth. She continued to swipe and saw the rest of them.

"You can look into the messages too". I mumbled and she did just that. After a good two minutes of reading, she placed the phone down and held her head.

"You need to stop". She whispered.

"I told him that last night". I told her.

"He was here?". She turned her head towards me.

"Yeah, we had sex too".

"Did he use a condom?". She asked.

"He always uses a condom, plus I'm on birth control".

"Okay, what did he say when you told him you wanted to break up". She asked.

"He was hurt and pissed, Stacey I love him but I'm being foolish".

"My parents and I work so hard to send me to college, what if we get caught, everything that I worked for will crumble to my feet".

"And he's also married". I told her. Her eyes widened and she covered her mouth.