"Can I get you anything?"

(A/N: okay. Hi. This is AU. Duh. Fiction. Just inspired by the bad blood MV. I really love this pair so I thought I'd try something like this.
The italics are her thoughts and it's in Karlie's POV at the moment.
TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! More to come. :) )

----------------------------------------------

"AND SHE WINS AGAIN! This GIRL IS ON AN UNBROKEN STREAK AND SHE WONT BACK DOWN! WHAT A SHOW THAT WAS! LETS HAVE ANOTHER ONE SHALL WE? I KNOW JUST THE-"

"Oh Shut up."
Knockout punched the announcer to the ground with just a single throw. The crowd went wild again as she trudged to her corner of the ring and put on her robe before climbing out and walking towards the changing rooms through the crowd, getting clapped on the back now and then.
This was a normal weekday evening for Knockout. Win a few rounds of a big money fight, meet her trainer and maybe even sneak in a drink before heading to the club where she bartended.
Knockout AKA Karlie Kloss to her loved ones, was one of the most high profile street fighters around, one that never lost a fight. Anyone and everyone knew her as Knockout, an apt name they had coined for her after a few fights, seeing how everyone se fought was out stone cold. A few years into the trade, nobody remembered her real name at all. Kloss was known in the street circuit as a kickass fighter but in the underworld circuit, there was more to her than meets the eye. She moonlighted as an assassin from time to time when the right people with the right money came her way and she usually met them at her bar, the one she currently bartended at and secretly owned.
In another life she would've been a supermodel with her killer looks, wit and charm but that wasn't the current situation.

"Hey, Derek. Any hitches tonight?" Kloss asked, as she passed the man who was chatting with some man at the tables. "None yet, babe." He replied, quickly ducking back into conversation after he had kissed her cheek.
"Okay then, let's do this." Karlie said to herself, quickly slipping off her leather jacket as she closed the opening to the counter, putting on that practised smile for the customers.
The usual sleazy crowd of wealthy brats and lonely men poured in as she began mixing out cocktails of all strengths but Karlie wasn't really feeling it tonight. None of the customers looked interesting that she could keep herself occupied and all they wanted was to get a bit of her or touch her or ask her for her number. One would think, that being a well known professional ass-kicker would save you from being looked at like you were just a piece of meat that could be had. Unfortunately, that wasn't true and Knockout had learnt to deal with it in a much less aggressive manner. The only time she had punched a guy was when she first started bartending here, long before she could afford to buy it herself.
The man had gone a bit too far and squeezed her butt while she walked past and Kloss, being the young temperamental lady she was, didn't hesitate to give him a piece of her mind. Of course, she had gotten into major trouble because of that and had almost been fired had it not been for Derek Blasberg, fellow bartender and now her current business partner and best friend who had sorted it out somehow. The boss had always had a soft spot for him. Go figure.
Anyhow, Knockout kept her job and learnt to control her anger 'cause even though she never regretted what she did, she quickly learnt that letting your anger get to you would only result in a punch to the business. That man however, never set foot in their bar again and he used to be one of the most regular customers.

Karlie sighed as she poured another glass of treble whiskey for what looked like a very underage rich kid who thought he was the biggest player of them all, trying to get Kloss' attention anyway he could.

Thinking back to the fight though, Karlie knew that 'the punch' was the reason she was at the stage she was at now. The news of the supposedly wealthy man being hit by a flimsy bartender spread through to all the customers and while most just refrained from getting their hands on her (which was a relief), one of them happened to be a well known bookie with the street crowd and had managed to set up a nice meeting with her to arrange for her to enter the big leagues which meant more money coming her way.