Chapter 2

The next morning I got up, brushed my teeth then washed my face.

I was supposed to be meeting up with my older cousin Traci, so we could go and have breakfast.

Getting dressed, I threw on a McQueen jean shirt, with the jean skirt to match and my nude Christian Louboutin so Kate pumps.

My hair flowed freely down my back and my face was as bare as a baby's ass, not a drop of makeup in sight.

"Oh bitch where are you going looking all cute and shit?" Nadia asked popping her head in my room.

"Out to eat with T. You want me bring you something back?"

"Nah, my baby on her way over to fix me something" she smiled.

"You're so spoiled" I laughed "You need to be cooking for her"

"Don't worry she'll eat" Dia winked.

It took me a couple seconds to realize what she had said but once I did I busted out laughing "Take yo lil nasty ass on somewhere man"

"See you once you get back heffa!" she laughed walking off.

Shaking my head I grabbed my clutch, keys and sun glasses.

If Traci didn't invite me out my ass probably would have never went. All I do is lay-up and watch Netflix allllll day! And when I'm not doing that I'm hanging with Dia, but her ass always out.

I never had to work, daddy made sure of that, so I never really had co-workers who became friends. I was truly a lonely ass bitch lol.

After getting in my car I pulled out my phone and sent a text to Traci telling her I was on my way.

-

"No lie I probably would've fucked his ass up!" I said while me and Traci walked into the house.

"Girl if it wasn't for the bouncer dragging him away, then I would've!"

Traci had just finished telling me about how a nigga who was trying spit game had threw up all over her in mid conversation. We had been out all day and night time was quickly approaching.

"Where y'all lil hoes been all day?" Nadia asked coming into view.

People always thought me and Nadia were twins because we looked so much alike. We were both brown skin beauties with long wavy hair, high cheek bones, chinky gray eyes and full lips. Nadia was taller, with a pierced nose and a beauty mark right above her lip. Her hair was also dyed bright red while mine was a brownish blonde.

"Thotin' and boppin'" Traci said.

"Well are y'all lil thotin' asses trying go to a party?" she asked.

"Who party is it?" Traci asked.

"My homeboy-"

"Bitch you know I don't fuck with them ratchet ass house parties" I said as I shook my head.

"It's cool, he live in the gates out Pikesville"

"I guess then" I shrugged. Shit I didn't have shit else better to do.

"Go get dressed! We have to swing pass Aaron's" she smiled pushing me towards the back.

I laughed at her excitement and went to wash up before getting dressed.

Laying out my outfit on the bed, I sat at my vanity and beat my face. For a bitch that is self-taught how to do this shit, I must say I'm pretty damn good at it.

After my makeup, I wand curled my hair then got dressed, in a tight fitting all black Herve Leger off the shoulder dress, with my Tom Ford pad lock pumps.