Chapter 4

(Zori previously known as Zoey in MM)

Khyree

Hearing my phone ding in the cup holder I picked it up and noticed I had a text from Shay, the lil pretty bitch that lived a couple doors down from Aaron.

What's up bae. You coming over tonight?

Shaking my head I ignored the text. I smashed a couple times now the bitch think we in a relationship or something. Fuck out my messages with that bullshit.

After not responding I guess she thought she should call. Lol, fuck is wrong with these girls? I left yo ass on read for a reason.

"What's up?" I asked placing the phone on speaker.

"So you weren't going to respond to my text?" she asked with an attitude.

"Man you can kill all that attitude shit, you see I didn't respond right!"

"You weren't saying none of that shit when your dick was inside of me a couple days ago"

"Did you want something?" I asked

"I want you come over"

"Nah I'm busy" I said before hanging up the phone.

Pulling up outside my baby mother house I killed the engine and got out.

Using my key I helped myself inside her home. Making my way to the kitchen I checked to see if she cooked anything.

"So we meet again" a voice said from behind.

Turning around my eyes landed on the bad lil chick that had been with Nancy and Nadia the other night.

"Are you following me or something?" she said jokingly.

I laughed "This my house, you must be following me"

"Oh so you're the baby daddy?" she smirked,

"That's what she says"

We laughed.

"Don't do that, you know he look just like you" she said.

I nodded agreeing with her. It was no denying my son, he was the spitting image of me.

"So you know my baby moms?" I asked getting a good look at her.

Damn her breast was sitting nice without a bra.

"Yeah, that's my home girl" she nodded looking me from head to toe while biting her lip.

"Why you looking like you see something you like" I smirked.

"Because I do" she chuckled "Nice to see you again, hopefully it won't be the last time" she said before walking out the kitchen then out the door.

I couldn't help my wandering eyes as they watched her walk away.

Shaking away the nasty thought I grabbed a bottle of water then went up to see what was up with my baby mother.

-

Nancy

"Bitch what you doing?" Traci asked after I picked up the phone for her.

"Girl nothing sitting in the house, what's up?"

"You trying ride out with me?" she asked.

"Yeah, I don't mind. Swing through and get me" I said before hanging up.

Getting up I slipped my sneakers back on me feet, grabbed my things then waited on Traci. 10 mins later she was blowing her horn.

"Which hoe adventure we going on today?" I asked while Traci laughed.

"To go get some weed" she smirked driving off.

"I should've known with your lil pot head ass" I laughed shaking my head.

-

"I be right back" Traci winked at me before following behind a dude out the house.

We had been at her weed man house for a little over a min and already this bitch was bopping off to get some dick. Not to mention they left me with his busted ass friend.

"Damn ma, you fine ass fuck" he smirked while eyeing me.

"My boyfriend seems to think so too"

"Oh so you have a man?"

"Yes, I have a man" I lied...kinda.

"What's your man name?" he asked

"Why?"

He laughed "Never mind shorty"

Rolling my eyes I pulled out my phone. This nigga was blowing me and not in a good way.

Soon as I go to open up my instagram app my phone was snatched out of my hand "The fuck!" I said while looking over at the dude.

"That's rude. I know you see me sitting here trying get to know you"

"I know you did not just snatch my phone out my hand like you paid for my shit. And nigga yeah I see you but I wish I didn't have to. I'm not fucking interested, so leave me the fuck alone" I said reaching to grab for my phone but he pushed me away.

"You must be out your rabbit ass mind" I said going into my bag to retrieve my comb which was really a knife.

"Oooh oohh chill shorty I was just playing" he jumped up dropping my phone in my lap.

"Don't play with me nigga, I don't know you and you damn sure don't want to know me" standing up I grabbed my shit before leaving out the door.

Bitch I'm out! I'm not trying go to jail for slicing and dicing a nigga up. I sent Traci a text then continued walking up the block.

I had no idea how to get home from where I was and I damn sure wasn't stopping to ask any questions.

Like clockwork Khyree name popped up on my phone.

"Hello" I answered.

"What's up, what you up to?" he asked

"Trying to get home"

"Where you at?"

"I don't know" I sighed

He laughed "What street you on?"

Looking over at a street sign I frowned "I'm on Park Heights and Belvedere"

"Damn, what you doing around them parts girl?"

"Trying to get home" I said again.

"Don't worry I'll be your knight and shining armor" he laughed.

"Whatever" I smiled.

"I'm on my way"

"Kay" I smiled again.

"And Nancy don't just be standing there, take your ass inside New York Fried Chicken. Somebody might try something up there"

"Shid let a nigga try me, try me" I sang.

"Man take your goofy ass in the store" he laughed "I'll be there in 10 minutes"

"So expect you in 20...got it" I said before hanging up.