Chapter 5

(The twins in the MM)

Nadia

"Get the fuck outta here!" I yelled jumping up.

Me and my girlfriend Bridget was playing 2k and she was fucking ya girl up with them shity ass Wizards.

"Lebron what the fuck is you doingggggg man" I yelled at the tv like he could really hear me.

Bridget laughed after stealing the ball from me and making the winning shot "I win" she smiled excitedly.

"I should've never taught your ass how to play"

"Aw baby don't be like that" she giggled wrapping her arms around me.

I smiled. I could never stay mad at her ass for too long. Me and Bridget had meet a couple years back at a 21 and over party and of course my young ass had no business being in that damn club but I'm happy I was. I mean I would've never met the love of my life if I wasn't.

"Where Naz at?" she asked.

Before I could get a word out the front door had opened revealing my beautiful sister.

"Bitch where you been?" I asked "And who is that behind you?"

She moved to the side allowing Khyree to step in while she shut the door behind him.

"What's up sis" he laughed walking over so he could hug me.

"Bitch I know you lying" I smirked giving her the eye.

"Shut up bitch. Hey Bridget!" She smiled giving Bridget a hug all while flipping me off.

"You toe up like Ro!" I joked while she laughed.

Bridget and Nancy talked for a couple more mins before her and Khyree walked off to her room.

I grabbed the controller getting comfortable while me and Bridget jumped back into our game.

If she beat me one more damn time I'm breaking up with her! Wife or not!

Nancy

"Why you acting all nervous?" Khyree laughed while he sat on one side of my bed.

"Nervous? Boy bye" I said while waving him off.

"Yeah ya fake shy ass over there acting scary" he joked while he rolled up another blunt.

"How am I acting scary?" I laughed.

"I don't know. You just acting like you scared of a nigga or something."

"Oh" was all I said.

Khyree had stayed for a few more hours before leaving. I ended up getting comfortable with him and allowing myself to let my guard down a little bit.

So far he's a cool dude. He's real charming...might have to watch out for that shit tho! You know the charming ones be sneaky asf! And he has a nice smile with big pearly white teeth that match his chocolate face.

Damn he's fine!

-

"Nigga you play too much!" I said while snatching my phone out of Aaron hands.

He had become the annoying big brother that I didn't want but still love so much!

He laughed showing off them deep dimples.

"Had to let my mans know what's up!"

"You's a damn lie! And that's exactly what you told your friend, a lie! You need to tell him not to get his hopes up" I said while rereading the message Aaron had sent Khyree from my phone.

It read : When you going stop playing and give me that zaddy zick!?

Bitch exactly!!! Like what the fuck! He play too much!

Meanwhile my pressed ass waiting on Khyree slow ass to reply!

Ooouuu shit he typing bitch!

Khyree; You ain't ready for the dick yet ma.

Me; First off alllllllllllll you probably right! Second, don't play with me! We both know you're not ready for this super soaker!

Fuck he geeking for!

Khyree; oh yeah? 😏

Me;