Chapter 3- My reality is worse compare to my nightmare

I sunk down to the corner of washroom , I'm pregnant. I can't believe this!f Tears rolled down my cheek, I'm not ready for this! GOD DAMN IT I'M ONLY 18 ! I can barely take care of my self. My phone let out a tune, telling my that I've received a message. I jumped in fear thinking that -A knew my dirty secret. It took a while to remind me that -A was gone forever, "No one will taunt me anymore.No one can scare me anymore," I whispered to myself. I picked up my phone and looked at my messages.Ezra.

The message read: Aria, I'll always love you. And I know that things might be over for us. But if you ever change you're mind I'll be there, I always will be.

I sobbed at the message. I know Ezra is a good guy but, I can't love him. He loved his book, more than me, and my heart can't take that pain again. But I need to tell Ezra the truth, that he was the father our baby but I can't. My hands shook as I tried to type back to him, suddenly my phone blasted it's ringtone causing me to drop my phone. I picked it up and noticed the caller ID, it was Emily!

"H-Hello," I whimpered.

"Hey! Are you okay?" she asked with a concerned tone.

"I-I'm f-fine" I stuttered.

"No you're not, what wrong Aria."

"E-Emily, I think I'm pregnant. I'm all by myself and I don't know what to do!" I cried.

"Aria, are you sure?" she said.

"I took a test 2 out of 3 were positive," I whimpered.

"Don't worry and stay calm." Emily replied and cut the phone.

"Hello?" But the line was dead. Who am I kidding. Emily clearly has better things to do then listen to my sob story. I took a bath and changed into my pyjamas and sat in front of my TV and watched Gossip Girls, yes it was my only escape from reality. The show reminded me of my life but there was all okay at the end, happily ever after... not of me. I continued watching as I munched on goldfish crackers, and without myself know I feel sleep.
************************************
Ding-dong

I woke up to the chime at my door. Who would be here at 11 in the morning? I yawned ,stretched and awkwardly walk to the door. For a second I thought it was a normal day until I remembered it wasn't, I was pregnant. I swung opened the door and my jaw dropped to the floor. Okay well not really, but you get the picture. I stood there in shock because in front of me was Emily.