Chapter 13-Everybody's favourite doctor

"You okay?" he asked in smooth British voice.

I sniffed, "No, I've messed up Wren, I've messed up big time."

"Do you want to talk about?" he asked.

Oh what I have to lose. I already lost my virginity anyways. Few minutes later I found myself telling Wren who was sitting in the passenger seat everything from Ezra being an author right down to my last call with him.

"There,there, everything is going to be alright." Wren awkwardly cooed as he patted my back. But at the time being, it felt nice that someone had my back.

"I loved him, you can't hurt someone you love." I whimpered.

"Aria as a friend I'm going to tell you this but if Ezra can move on why can't you."

"I don't know,"

"You have to know,"

"I don't,"

"Come on,"

"It's because I don't know what I want okay! So maybe I don't like Ezra... I don't know I'm just so confused! Everything is hard like I can't take care of a baby!" I sobbed hopelessly.

"I know that being pregnant at this age might be difficult but once you see that little one in there." he said as pointed at my stomach or in this case baby Fitz." for second all your problems just fade away, it's like your life as been paused and it's only you and your little one."

I looked up at Wren, but this time I saw him in a new light. Instead of seeing him as Hanna ( it took awhile but Hanna finally spilled it out)and Spencer's fling. I saw him as a nice guy who is also a good looking doctor. I glanced over and took a peak at Wren's watch, it was 8:32.

"Shouldn't you have opened the office by now?" I asked,

"Yes but half the female patients don't even have a problem, they just come. I never really figured out why." he replied.

I cocked my eyebrow, "You seriously don't know why?"

"No," he actually looked pretty confused.

"You do realize that they come to check you out right."

"Oh, wait really!" he said.

"Like you never knew," I teased.

"You're right did I knew, Every since the old lady gave me rose. I said that so I can see you smile." he whispered.

I blushed but my heart didn't flutter nor did it make me feel like I was over the moon. I just felt normal, as if a friend just complimented me.

"Ready to go?" he asked breaking my train of thoughts.

"Yep," I said popping the "p".

We both got off the car, and I'm not even joking about this part but there was a line of girls standing outside of his office waiting for him to come and open it. Wren causally walk through the crowd and went to the front door right before he opened it he turned to the crowed and spoke," Sorry, ladies for the delay, I rest to assure you probably won't happen again." All the girls had the same expression plastered to their face, if was between swooning and love struck and sort of constipated. I get it he's good looking but seriously? So everyone finally got in and then we all waited in the waiting room. I spent most of my time playing Candy Crush and glancing over to take a peak of the time from the old lady next to me, 9:57AM. Maybe I should reschedule,it looked like this was going to take awhile. While I was in the middle of a debate with myself, wether or not I should leave or not someone called me.

"Miss Aria Montgomery, the doctor is ready to see you in room 4."

I mumbled thanks and walked to room 4. I walked into room that might have came from Star wars or something. There was a white bed with a dozen of computers.

"Wrong room,"

I gasped and turned around to see Wren standing behind me.

"This is the storage room, room 4 is next door." he said.

"Oh," I blushed, I must have looked like an idiot.

"Were you planning on stealing something?" He teased.

"No, I was just... woah I'm crazy," I breathed.

"Come on," he gestured and ushered me into room 4. He closed the door behind me.

"So you're going to have you're first ultrasound, you ready?" Wren gently said.

I ran my hand through my hair. Part of me was scared, another was guilty but a little part of me was excited to see a mini me... and Ezra.

"It's now or never," I let out a nervous laugh. Wren gave me a small smile.

"Why don't hop on to the bed so I can check you out." He innocently said.

I did as I was told,trying my best to not to laugh. Once I got seated Wren left his clipboard on his desk and pulled out his stethoscope.

"I didn't realize how dirty that sounded sorry." Wren blushed.

I just smiled, "It's all good."

He walked up and mumbled sorry as he awkwardly placed his stethoscope on my chest. I've never saw Wren up this close. He smelt like laundry. His face is quite clean, there was no sign I hair. I scanned him up and down and realized he was actually quite built. At one point Wren looked up at me and saw me...er... checking him out. He smirked, and I have him shy smile. All of a sudden my heart starting beating way to fast. I mentally prayed that he wouldn't hear, but who was I kidding he had a stethoscope in his ears. He pulled out the stethoscope and gave me a smile as he looked me in the eye. I looked deep into his eyes, a playful mischief filled his eyes. He slowly pushed a lock of hair behind my ear as he leaned in,it took me a while to realize what was going on. He was going to kiss me.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Word count-1005
Cliff hanger again!!! I hope you like it so from now on as you see I'll update every Sunday. I hope all of you enjoyed you're summer vacation. I know I know there was no Emily but trust me it gets better. So Wren huh? What going to happen are they going to kiss? Ahhhhh I'm freaking out 396 views and 21 votes you guys are awesome! Keep up the commenting, voting, following and Sharing .So happy reading. Love every single one of you,

Your Truly,
Supermonkey2134 xoxo

🍫 Chocolate for my readers since I have a Twix bar in the fridge and I haven't ate it yet!:)

See ya!
If you want an update on ASAP= 500 views+5 votes+ 5comments from 5 different people+ one new follower all on this chapter :) thanks!