Fighting A New War

After looking long and hard for Melody Pond, the Doctor and Jessie are recalled to Earth by the Avengers to uphold their promise in recapturing Loki's scepter.

One promise leads to Tony Stark creating something that could end the world, and the Time Lords are suddenly caught up in a battle to save the Earth.

And as the mysterious Infinity Stones come to light, they discover it's not just a battle they're fighting . . .

It is a war that could last for infinity.

***

Or I could upload this now. ;)

Surprise! :D Welcome to the seventh book of The Bad Wolf Chronicles, "Fighting A New War," which is the crossover back into the MARVEL universe for "Age of Ultron!" The usual Avengers are here, sans Loki, and as a bonus due to changes in the Doctor Who universe, the Eleventh Doctor, Jessie Nightshade (the Third Bad Wolf), Saleen Harper/Icicle, and Martha Rogers-Jones will be here as well.

Suffice to say, if you haven't read the series and just see this as an "Age of Ultron" fanfiction - granted, it is - go back and at least familiarize yourself with the books so you understand how it relates to here.

Speaking of which . . . the Third Bad Wolf, also known as Jessie Nightshade to the majority of SHIELD, is the wife of the Doctor, has stormy grey eyes and dark brown hair with her bangs braided away from her face. She wears a black camisole tank top under an offwhote off-the-shoulder shirt like a pirate's, a hot pink skirt with a black belt, black leggings, black pirate boots, and a mauve frock coat, with pitch black Asgardian armor. She is portrayed by Alexandra Daddario, and her theme is "Warlords" by Audiomachine.

This'll stay up for a little bit, and if you all are lucky, I might grace you with the prologue before I do anything else. ;)

Well, I don't think I need to say anything else except this: ENJOY! :D