House problems

"This one is pretty," Cory said.
"I like the nook," Topanga replied, " Riley this could be you room." Riley faked a smile. The house was part of an apartment complex and the one they were looking at was on the tenth floor. And that room was beautiful. It had a balcony and its own bathroom, it was also huge. Like 3x the size of her old room. But Riley couldn't make her self like it. Or anything else they looked at.
"Hey dad, is the apartment next door not for sale?" Riley asked.
"Um I think," Cory said, "how will that help, it also has 3 bedrooms."
"We could knock down the walls, and than do a little remodeling to make it one big house," Riley said, "you can even wear your shovel shirt."
"I'll talk to your mom. I like your idea Rils," Cory said.
15 minutes later.
"We aren't moving," Cory exclaimed.
Everyone got excited.
A few days later they began the construction. Topanga was almost 3 months pregnant. She had a small bump where the twins lay. She sat on the couch watching Cory and Shawn knock down walls. Riley sat down beside her.
"Do you want to go look for baby stuff?" Riley asked,"we don't gave anything left from me or Auggie, which could result in problem in the next 6 months."
Sure, now is probably as good of time as ever," Topanga said.
Riley and Topanga walked into a boutique. There were multiple things like tutus and bows. (AN if you read GM full house you will notice they are twin girls) 500 bucks later they decided to head back.
When the girls walked in, they were in shock. Everything was done.
"Oh my gosh, Cory, this is beautiful!" Topanga said giving her husband a hug.