Its time.

It was a usual Tuesday morning. Everyone woke up, went to work or school, and lived there last day of a family of 4. Only it wasn't planned. Topanga was due in 3 weeks.
Why Cory was teaching Belgium 1831, he got a call from the law firm.

.....yes it is.......what, she isn't due for 3 weeks....I'll meet her there...thanks.

"Riley, your mom is in labor." Cory told his daughter.
"What??!" Riley screamed. Cory called in a sub and him and Riley left the school. They quickly swung by Auggie's school, to pick him up.
Cory drove though 3 lights, rushing to the hospital.
"I'm here to see Topanga Matthews," Cory said, breathlessly.
"Room 1317," the lady said, "how old are your kids?"
"14 and 6," Cory said.
"I'm sorry sir, but they will have to wait out here," she replied.
"Right," Cory mumbled, "Riley call your grandparents, your aunt and uncles, and Shawn." Cory rushed to Topanga's room. He saw his wife laying on a bed looking rather uncomfortable.
"Are you ok," Cory asked, stroking her sweaty hair.
"They're ....coming..." She said breathily.
Cory called for a nurse, as Topanga began to push. 10 minutes later he was holding, his new twin girls, Alexandrea and Caitlyn. He gave his wife the babies, before going to tell the family.
"Riley, Auggie, everyone else, (josh, Shawn and Eric were the only ones who could come at that moment) would you like to meet your new twin sisters, Alexandrea and Caitlyn," Cory said. Riley and Auggie followed Cory. Everyone else waited. As Riley was walking she got a text from Lucas.
Hope all is well with you mom. Send pic of the twins later. Riley replied. Going to see them now. Riley went into her moms room. She saw two tiny girls, it would be so hard to hate them later. They were identical, both looking like her mom, with tiny curls like here dad. She snapped a picture and sent it to Lucas, Captained Caitlyn and Alexandrea.
"Daddy, I'm hungry," Auggie said.
"I'll take him to the food court," Riley said.