Chapter Six

Question of the day: Its a date?

It has been a wonderful week in the gym. I'm being sarcastic by the way. Mr. Eros the trainer is a quiet guy. Doesn't say much just do this, do that, you're doing it wrong, or do it again stuff like that he'll say.

If I have to see him for the rest of the summer then I have to get to know him. Don't you think? Like what if its his birthday and I'm just standing there like 'oh its your birthday? I didn't know'. Wouldn't that be awkward for me?

   "You know Jazzy is not so bad at the gym." Leah stated.

   "Eros is just quiet. Doesn't say much." I add.

   "At least he's quiet. Shit mines a bipolar bitch. Sometimes she says I did something wrong and she tries t0 show me by getting a touchy with me then she shouts and tells me if I don't work hard I'm going to look like I swallowed 3 babies." Henry complained.

   "Yeah he's quiet but I want to get to know him. Ya know?" What if I say something that might offend him and I wouldn't know."

   "I think its better if he stays quiet. I mean he won't annoy you. Actually I have a great idea Brooke!" Henry exclaims.

   "Okay carry on."

   "What if you and me trade trainers. That sounded funny. Taaaade traaaiinneeee-"

   "Henry did you get stupid or that's just you? I won't trade Eros fro what's her name?"

   "Paisley."

   "There you go! Her. No way Jose. Sorry Hen but you're going to have to stick with her." I inform him.

Henry turned to look at Leah.

   "No way Henry. Count me out. You'll get used to her. Plus I kind of like Jazzarie. She's pretty cool." Leah said.

   "You guys are the worst. Fine I give her a week. Or else I'm quitting." Henry said.

   "Anyway, Brooke when are you going to text Zayden? He probably has been dying to hear from you." Leah reminds me.

I totally forgot about him! I've been so caught up with Eros and the gym. I'm still not so sure if I should text him though.

   "What if he doesn't text back Lee? Won't I feel stupid." I argued,

   "Better to take a risk." She argued.

   "So you got a guys number and haven't contact him? Wow. Don't you think that's a bit harsh? Henry said. Forgot he was here. "Let me give you some advice-"

   "From you? No thanks."

   "Hear me out sheesh. Have some confidence in me Brooke. If he gave you his number you put in you phone and text him. Don't wait around and wait for a miracle." Yup advice from Henry is bad.

Now that I think about it he's kind of right.

   "Fine I'll text him."

   "Yay tell me what he says," Leah cheered and walked out the living room with Henry.

Brooke: Hey Zayden, this is Brooke.

Zayden: oh hey! thought u weren't going to text me. I actually thought u threw my number away

Brooke: Hahaha.... well I kind of been busy this week.

Zayden: well are u busy tomorrow?

Wow. Stop right there. Is he going to ask me out? Well I don't know Brooke. Maybe if you text him back you'll know. Tomorrow is Sunday and I only train Monday-Friday. So nope not busy tomorrow.

Brooke: No I'm not.

Zayden: well I don't work tomorrow. I was thinking if u would like to watch a movie with me?

Well do I?

Brooke: Of course. What time?

Zayden: how about at 6? ill pick u up

Brooke: Okay. Its settled then. See you tomorrow Zayden.

Zayden: see u tomorrow Brooke :)