Chapter Twelve

Question of the day: New trainer or?

Today is officially Thursday. A day before Friday and I couldn't be happier. I'm so sore. Literally so sore I can't even explain. It's all worth it though I'll feel a lot better about myself when all of this is over. And I can't wait.

Lately I've been thinking about Eros. Not because he's beautiful but because I feel like his situation at home or whatever is distracting him from helping me accomplish my goal and personally I don't like that. I feel like I should give him a options about this whole thing.

Option One: if he still wants to train me he has to leave his problems at home. I mean isn't this his job? wouldn't he lose it if he continues to bail me out for personal problems? 

Option Two: I simply get a new trainer and I won't have to go home knowing I paid a lot for this only to have a irresponsible trainer.

Is this fair? To me it is.

10:12am my clock read. I have a few minuets to get ready. Today is going to be a long day.

-

"Morning Lee." I greeted Leah in the kitchen. "Where's Henry?"

"His sister gave birth. He took an early flight early this morning to Ohio." Leah said showing excitement.

"When does he come back?"

"We don't know. Probably in a few days. Anyway lets hit the road we don't want to be late."

-

Today Eros wasn't late. He was on task and I'm happy about that but I'm still going to tell him what's on my  mind.

"Hey, Eros I have something to tell you." Well here I go. Wait, this isn't a big deal right? I mean I'm just going to tell him what I think.

"Shoot." Okay great.

"Listen, I've been thinking about you-"

"Well Brooke you do know we need to keep this relationship professional right?" Wait what is he talking about? Oh, my God.

"What? No! Oh my no! I have a boyfriend. Let me finish talking please." He chuckled.

"You have a boyfriend now?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, let me finish telling you what-"

"What's his name?"

"Eros I'm trying to tell you something."

"Oh, right. Continue princess."

"Okay listen I've been thinking that mayb-"

"Why didn't you tell me you have boyfriend?" I glared at him and started walking towards the treadmill. Why he all up on my business all of a sudden?

I can hear him chuckle and walking after me.

"Brooke sorry come on. I'll let you continue talking if you stop walking."

I stopped on my tracks and faced him.

"Okay look," I took a deep breathe and try to tell him this before he interrupts. "Ifeellikeyoushouldeitherfocusonmewhileweareinthegymorhavemeaskforanewtrainer."

"Woah, slow down. Can you please say it more slowly?"

"Sure. Why not? I feel like you should either focus on me while we are in the gym or have me ask for a new trainer." The look he gave kind of made me feel bad for mentioning the finding new trainer part.

"What do you mean focus on you? Brooke does the fucking world revolve around you? No. It doesn't. So I'm not going to sit here and have you talk about me not focusing on you." He was doing a rant.

"Eros shut up. No the world isn't mine. Your attention needs to be mine during my hours of training. Okay? That's all I'm asking of you." I tried to explain.

"You're making this a big deal Brooke! I have family problems and you're talking abo-"

"This is a job Eros! Not some park that you come in and when you're tired you leave." Now we're arguing and that's not what I wanted.

"Family over anything."

That's it I think I'm getting a new trainer.

"Look if you want a new trainer than go ahead. Ask for another one. Besides working with you was a fucking pain in the ass."

And with that he leaves. Like I said earlier: today was going to be a long day.