Bet 二の弾(ベート)

Ayato went home that evening still not sure why Kurumi wanted him, he shrugged it off he wasn't one for worrying unless it was his brother then that was different soon enough he fell onto his bed falling into a deep sleep....at least for a little while. He started to get uneasy as he had nightmares of her killing people and well there was a flash into the future to. Once morning came he shot up his breathing heavy, "Shit....oh she's going to be there today" was all he said and got ready and started to walk to school, obviously getting crowed by famgirls and such but ignored them.

//Time skip!//
Ayato walked into his school calmly not thinking about her or anything really. As he sat down near the window looking at the black skies of rain closing in and sighed.

Kurumi's P.O.V
I walked through the halls skipping, I was very excited to be here but most excited to meet my little Ayato-kun again. As I walked into the classroom all the guys in the class stood and started yelling how cute she was, "hmhm hello guys" I said and the teacher told me to sit down and I followed her orders and sat next to Ayato.

Ayato P.O.V
I couldn't believe what I am seeing right now she's here!? Now?!...well ill just stay away from her I guess, As she sat down the she devil gave me an evil grin her clock eye was visible and she hid it and said, "Hi Ayato-Kun" all I could do is wave before listening to the teacher talk his head off.

Third person P.O.V
Kurumi sat in her chair eyeing off Ayato as he sat there nervously and hoped for this period to end.

//Time skip its around the end of the day//
Ayato groaned and ruffled his red hair as he stood under the shelter as the rain poured down, "This fucking sucks" he said crossing his arms and groaned once again, he hated to be left waiting and hey who wants to get wet?. As he waited for the rain to stop a little a alarming sound was heard around the small town, all that Ayato could think of were three things, 'spactial quake' and 'Kurumi!' And finally 'Where the fuck am I going to go?!'. But what happen next will change what he
Is forever...

{THANKS! For 2 votes and 76 reads plus sorry it took so long hope you enjoy comment if you want more OH! And I am going to anime lemons so comment some yaoi parings or just anime characters you want ^-^ kotorisun xox}