Tonight is the night

A knock was heard on the door.Knock knock.He opened the door and saw Mark standing there.His beautiful light brown eyes made Aaron sigh in bliss."Hey Yami,I hope you get better ."
"Of course Mark,I love having you around."
Suddenly, Mark's stomach began to growl.GRRRRRRRRRRR ."Someone's sure sounds hungry ,come on I made you something to eat. "
He lured Mark into the kitchen and sat him down on a chair.He grabbed the plate with the hunger potion and set it down on the table."Um,Yami I think this is a little too much."."Oh come on,you're a big man.I want you to eat.".Mark shrugged and began to eat .The first bite of the food made him clench his stomach .The hunger was so strong ,he began to munch louder with big bites .Aaron smiled and enjoyed watching him eat.Mark was consuming multiple plates and he was growing a big food baby.food stains covered his face and soon ,the potion wore off."Groan I can't eat another bite.I think I might explode .""Mark,you didn't get started on dessert yet."Yami brought more food and shoved it down his throat.At last,Mark was complete but just one thing.Aaron wanted him to eat him.Now that it's big enough, I can be comfy in his belly."Just one last meal, Mark.Me."He forced Mark to open his mouth and he went inside his mouth.It was so warm and sticky .Mark groaned as he went down.Aaron reached the stomach and fell asleep. He hugged the thick fleshy belly and massaged it.Mark felt him massaging and decided to massage it too.His stomach gurgled full at capacity. He couldn't help but smile that this was a very special night.
~The end~