Preference 1: How you meet

Stefan: You met him through Elena. She had been going on and on about how you just had to meet the Salvatore's. And once you did, you instantly caught Stefan's eye.

Damon: You met him by accident, pure luck. You were on your morning jog and ran right into him while looking down to change the song you were jogging to.

Kai: You planned your meeting with him. You had heard of the notorious psycho and were just plain intrigued.  You were too curious for your own good and found yourself  following him...needless to say ,he knew what you were doing  and that you were there the whole time.

Jeremy: You were best friends with Elena, how could you not meet her brother?  When you visited her house for the first time, Jeremy was the one who greeted you at the door.

Matt:  You, of course, saw him working at the Grill while having a "girls night out."   You thought he was cute and you just had to talk to him!

Tyler:  You had many classes with Tyler. He caught your eye on the first day of school, and you were praying that you'd be assigned a project with him. Lucky for you, you were to be working with him on 2 projects that year.

Authors note: This was my first time ever writing anything like this. Please don't be too harsh. Lol.  Let me know what you think, who to add, and how to improve!! 💙