Preference 2: How he asked you out

Stefan: He was romantic, equipped with flowers, dinner, and a movie. He knew what he was doing, it was obvious he had spent quiet some time thinking about it.

Damon: He just randomly asked you. Previously dropping hints here and there. You two were having a nice conversation and he just popped the question.

Kai: He had to make a big deal out of it. Him being all dramatic and what not, he asked you out in front of the entire town of Mystic Falls. In his mind, you obviously wouldn't say no with everyone watching. It was his best option.

Jeremy: He took you out into the forest for a picnic. He had set up everything beautifully and had made it all on his own. You two ate dinner together under the sunset. He was supposed to do it then but got too nervous, later on he asked you while you were snuggled up beneath the stars.

Matt: Matt being Matt had to make it sweet. He showed up at your house in a tuxedo with your favorite flowers. He made it sorta like a proposal, he got down on one knee and everything!

Tyler: He wanted it to be personal, but also fun. He snuck you out of your house late at night and took you on a walk through the town. You two sat under a gazebo in the park and watched the sunrise. He was too tired to ask, knowing you were far too tired to answer. He didn't want to spoil the moment with his talking so he didn't even speak, he just pulled you into a kiss.

Authors note: Sorry, I know Tylers and Jeremys  are a little bit longer than the rest. I wanted to make up for theirs being so short last time. :) as always, thank you for reading! Let me know who to add, what I can do better, ect. See you in the next chapter!