Preference 3: How he kisses you

Stefan: He's very sweet, he'll gently hold onto both sides of your head while pulling you in close. Occasionally he'll slip his tongue into your mouth, shocking you by his boldness.

Damon: He's surprisingly passionate and sometimes even a little rough about it, he'll hold you by your hips and will normally turn it into a make-out session.

Kai: Kai, being new to emotions, doesn't really know when it's appropriate and when it's not to kiss you. So, he'll just do it whenever he feels like it. Randomly and variously.

Jeremy: He's very romantic, before every kiss he'll always ask you if it's ok to kiss you. He wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you in quickly locking your lips together.

Matt: He's very confident, but most of the time you're the one who initiates the kisses. Quite often, taking him by surprise. He loves your ambition. Though, for his ego, he'd never admit that.

Tyler: He's rather possessive, With him being a werewolf and all. It's not because he doesn't trust you, he just doesn't want to lose you. He'll kiss you anywhere in public. In fact, he prefers to. That way you know you're his.

Authors note: yay! An update. Lol. Sorry it took so long, I have school coming up and it's terrifying... I'm starting a new school. Don't worry though, I will not be like some of those other writers and never update or quit. I've made a commitment and I'm here to stay. :)