Kellic

"God damn it!" Screams vic as he throws his bag down.
"What's wrong baby?" Kellin asks.
"Danielle is being an asshole" vic says as he sits on the bed. Kellin starts rubbing Vic's shoulders,
"Don't worry about her. She's just some bitch." Kellin shrugs.
"So are you." Vic says low.
"Ho-" Kellin is cut off by vic slamming Kellin into the bed.
"You're my bitch tonight." Vic growls. Kellin blushes a deep red as Vic sucks on his neck. Kellin reaches for the second drawer of their bedside table, pulling out a spiked dildo. Vic quickly turns it on and slams it in his own ass. Vic flips Kellin on his stomach forcefully, ripping his jeans and boxers off. Vic smacks kellins ass hard and slams his member in. He angrily thrusts, pushing Kellin into the headboard.
"That hurts.." Kellin whimpers and Vic speeds up. Vic spills his love into kellins bootay, quickly getting on his hands and knees. Kellin takes the dildo out and proceeds to eat out Vic's ass, the hot sauce which had been squirted from the dildo, burning his tongue. Kellin quickly slides his hand along his member. Vic grabs Kellin by the hair and forces his mouth onto his d*ck. Kellin moved his hand faster along his member until he came. He then laid his head on Vic's chest. Both breathing heavily Kellin and Vic smile to each other as they fall asleep.

THE END.