Jalex

"Hey Jack! Pizza Rolls are almost done!" Alex calls down the hall. He hums to himself as he pulls the rolls out of the oven. Suddenly, Jack wraps his arms around Alex's waist.
"My favorite" he smiles as he kisses Alex's cheek, "but it would really make my year if you'd put on the outfit in the closet."

Alex blushes dark and whines,
"But I don't like it ️Jack.." ️Jack nibbles on Alex's ear, "pleeeeeeaase" he begs.

"Ugh... Fine.." Alex says reluctantly. He makes his way  to the bedroom and opens the closet.

"Why does he have to be so pushy.." Alex murmurs as he pulls out a Neko-Maid costume and quickly puts it on.

"Come on Jack!" Alex says a little irritated. ️Jack walks in and whistles at Alex.

"Now that you're in the maid costume.. Get on the bed" Jack smirks. Alex sits on the bed and Jack walks over and kneels between Alex's legs. Alex blushes dark and looks away nervously as Jack slides Alex member into his mouth. Alex moans out and covers his face from jacks stare. Their eyes locked as Jack stood up and pushed Alex on his back, crawling over him.
"You look so cute, alexypoo" Jack laughs as he pulls Alex in close and slides his member in. He pushes hard, pulling Alex into him with every thrust. Jack gets low and growls into Alex's ear, "purr for me, alexypoo"
Alex fake purrs and jack cums. He pulls out and lays next to Alex.

Alex sits up and grabs the TV  remote.

"Aren't you gonna go get the pizza rolls?" Jack asks.

THE END