○°●five●°○

Luke's POV:

When we reached home, I slowly walked in. I instantly relaxed when I knew I was safe. From the voices. I looked around before walking upstairs and plopping down on my bed, taking a deep breath and slowly drifting off to sleep.

"Luke, honey. Michael and Calum are here to see you." I slowly opened my eyes, bringing my hands up to rub the tiredness out of them. I sat up and threw my legs over the side of the bed.

I walked downstairs.

"Welcome Home, Luke!" They yelled in unison. I smiled sleepily. "Thanks, guys. Where's Ash?" I asked. "Uh, he died a couple of weeks ago." Michael hesitated. "What? How, wait! what's going on?" I look back and forth between their saddened eyes. "Ashton, he, uh, he killed himself, Luke." Calum was the one to say it. I looked at him, tears forming in my bloodshot eyes. "n-no, please tell me I'm still dreaming. please tell me I'm asleep, this isn't real. it can't be." I rubbed my eyes and then I realized that this was all real.

I had cried for a week straight when I found out what happened.

I didn't know what to do. Ashton was like a brother to me and I didn't have him anymore. I wonder if his committing suicide was my fault?

It damn sure felt like it was my fault, I was locked away from him for a long time.