Designer home

*1 DAY AN 3 HOURS LATER!*             

                                                  Chris
So I was just now pulling up to the house and I was just staring at it. Believe me the house itself on the outside was beautiful but the inside was just WOW! For those of yhu wondering if me and Zary are together...No we are not. We were for a minute buhh thing ain work out. Zary called to let me nkno she was on her way to the house. I called Up José and Isaiah to come help me unload the truck. Soon as they pulled up, we started unloading the truck. "Shit!" Zary screamed,she tripped over something. "Who that." José asked. "Eh ion think yhu know her. Don't worry." I say as we put the couch down. "Royalty get your brother and sister and y'all take y'all stuff up stairs." She said and walked into the living room. "How was the drive?" I asked. "Good. I'm sleepy though" She said in the middle of a yawn. "Lemme call up my nigga so we got extra help." José says. "Yo I swear she look fimiliar as fuck." Isaiah said. "Zary this is-" She put her hand over my mouth. "I know who they are. José and Isaiah." She says. "Wait lil Zaryelle from being a Brat to having em." Isaiah said. "Damn ain shit change." They said licking their lips. "Ma,Zhachariah keep hitting me. But when I hit him back he gone come tell yhu. Tell him leave me alone." Royalty came down stairs. "Yhu tell him." She said. "Mama said leave me alone. Ol ugly fat head self!" She yelled coming down stairs fully. "Royalty these are your uncles. José and Isaiah." She said looking at her. "Hello." Royalty said taking her eyes off her phone. "Pedro outside." José said. "Run up stairs. He ask we ain here." Zary says her and Royalty went up stairs. These niggas childish as fuck. I thought to myself. He walked in and kinda gave me this side eye. "Wassup nigga." Isaiah says. "Nun wass poppin kid." He said eyeing me. "Man shit help in dis foo an his girl move in." He said. "She ain my girl." I say. "So yhu can fill in fo my kids fo four years but disown ha?" Pedro asked. "She ain my girl that's all I'm saying." I shrug an lean against the wall. "That's real fucked up yhu a real pussy ass nigga." He said. "Look I'm not finna argue nor fight again with a dead beat dad to not one but three of his kids. Yhu ain even answer when she tried telling yhu she was pregnant with the twins." I say with a slight laugh. "Nigga fuck yhu. Ian no dead beat either." He says. "Really missed seven years of your first child's life an yhu an a dead beat. Out of all things I gotta say out of this is I would never be in the worng for telling people she was mine." I say.

                                                    Zary
"Stay up here and don't move." I say. Even thou I'm mad at Pedro it doesn't really mean that I don't care about him. As the clashing got louder as I moved down stairs. I see these two fighting for the second time I didn't make any sudden moves I just looked around from the stair case. Until I seen that the two dumbasses that were in the room weren't gonna do shit. "Christian stop!" I yell. "Pedro move!" I say attempting to push him off of him. Buhh of course he pushed me out the way instead. "Daddy stop!" Royalty yelled. She stood in between them. "Chris are yhu okay" asked Royalty,he gave a slight nod while wiping the blood off of his mouth. "What were yhu two fighting for? Twins Come down stairs!" I yell. "Something stupid." Royalty said I looked at her. I waited for the twins then told everybody to sit down. "Look if yhu two cannot get along. Then none of yhu will be around me and my kids. Twins this gonna hurt yhu more then it's gone hurt me. Chris is not your father...Pedro is." I say slowly. "How do yhu keep that from me?" Pedro asked. "Well when I found out I was pregnant I tried calling and yhu didn't answer. But the time yhu called back that night. I had already asked Chris,to help with them he had said yes as yhu see. The twins grew up thinking he was their dad. There was nothing for me to do about it. Until two days ago,when we argued. Anyways if yhu still wanna get em tested be my guest. One thing I wanna say thou. I don't even know why I ever had kids with yhu Pedro. But at the end of the day I got three budge of joy out of it. But I do wanna say thank yhu for them. I love yhu all...,yes even the two dunder heads that didn't do a thing about them fighting." I say. "What's a dunder head?" José asked. "I try not to cuss around the twins." I say. He nodded and the twins came to me. "Mama yhu a hoe?" Zhaniyah asked. My mouth dropped,so fast. I wanted to cry so bad,my own daughter just asked me if I was a hoe!! "Zhaniyah I think yhu should go up stairs before yhu make mama cry." Royalty said. Obviously she seen the tears and so did Zhaniyah. "I'm so sorry mommy. I don't want yhu to cry." She said and hugged me. "It's okay baby." I say and kiss her forehead. "Okay na tha everything out da way can we finish unloading that da- dang truck?" Isaiah said. "Yeah I'm gonna take the kids to my dad's then I'll be back." I say leaving the house with the kids. On the way I stopped and got them some food,I think this was the first time they were gonna meet their Aunt. I pulled up and got out,the kids were behind me. I unlocked the door and walked right in. My little sister came running when she heard the door. "Ma somebody broke into the house!" She yelled looking at me. I laughed and walked right past her and sat on the couch. "Mo'Nay can yhu go see who she is talking about?" She asked.  I sat there with my feet up. "Ma. Who is that little girl?" Royalty asked. "That's your Aunt she inky only a month older then yhu. Mo'Nay,is your other aunt." I say. "Oh my!" Mo'Nay said,I smiled and giggled standing up. She hugged me tight. "Mo I can't breathe." I say,she let go and looked at me. "Wow I can't believe it." She says. "Who is it?" Boo Boo Kitty said coming down stairs. "Oh never mind." She says. "So I'm confused who are yhu?" Alcia asked. "I'm your sister these are your nieces and nephew." I say. "Okay I know that Royalty but the other two." Mo'Nay says. "Zhaniyah and Zhachariah the twins. Their Pedro's too." I say. "Yhu know Uncle Pedro." Alcia said. "Yeah these are his kids your dad is my dad." I say. "Aliciya get your stuff out the damn floor." My dad says. "Daddy." I say. He came in and hugged me. He was the only one that knew about the twins. "Papa." The kids say. "Hey." He said wrapping his arms around them all. "Daddy why she in our house?" Alcia asked. "Because she has a key." He says. "Look can me and the kids stay here tonight while Chris gets everything in the house straight?" I ask. "Of course y'all can." He smiled. "Thanks dad." I say hugging him. I walked up stairs to my old room and walked in. "Still the same. I love it." I say and lay in the bed. "Zaemaine who is in the house?" Boo Boo Kitty asked. "Well hello Boo Boo Kitty." I chuckle. "This little whore is here." She says. "Watch what yhu call my mama." Royalty said. "Your gonna turn out to be a whore like her fucking niggas in the shower." She looked away from me. "Excuse yhu but that's my child I ain say nothing like that to my sister that don give yhu the right to disrespect me and my child." I say. "She deserves to know the truth." She says. "She knows the truth! There's nothing else to be said about it!" I say. "There's a lot more to be said." She said getting into my face. "Your a whore she's gonna become one just like her mother." She said staring in my eyes,By thus time i was heated and I couldn't hold back anymore.

                                                  Zaemaine
"Roya Zhaniyah Zhachariah come here." I say. I watched as they all moved my way I told they go play outside for a while. Before they had the chance to get out the house. Zaryelle and Aaliyah were fighting,Was I gonna break it up....No. She had it coming for calling her a whore. I shook my head as I watched until blood stared pouring out. "Zary stop that's enough." I say pulling her off. She was crying and Aaliyah had blood gushing out. "Get her out of my house." Aaliyah said. "This my house." I say. "Do yhu stay home all day cooking and cleaning." She said. "No Selena does that." I say. "Well this little whore cannot stay here." She said. With that being said Zaryelle kicked her in her throat. "I never liked yhu and I never will." Zary said pushing me back. "I'm not staying here. Aliciya pack your stuff." She said. "No yhu were in the worng for saying that to her. Calling her a whore when yhu bring all kinds of guys in here while daddy is gine off to work. Yhu even let one of them try to rape me then told ke to tell daddy I was at school and got into a fight. Your a horrible person I don't know how he deals with yhu." Aliciya says and hugged Zaryelle. "Can I talk to yhu?" She asked her. Alicia nodded and they went into her room and she locked the door.

                                              Zary
We sat on my bed and I looked at her. "How long has it been going on?" I ask. "Since I was three." She said looking down. "My mom put me through the same thing. But daddy was always there. If he was there for me he'll be there for yhu. Except all he did was buy me things feed me then take me back to her. Two different situations,but I was in therapy for the longest until they realized it wasn't helping. But look yhu don't have to stay here with her...yhu don't even have to leave with her. Yhu can come stay with me from time to time i don't mind your nieces and nephew need someone to play with other tank with each other." I say with a gentle smile. "Thanks...sis." She said and hugged me. "Anytime. I'm just a call away remember that." I say as we left the room. "I love my little sister." I say wrapping my arm around her shoulder. "I love my big sister." She says and smiled. "Now,yhu four go play." Our dad says. Mo was down stairs knocked out. Man she can sleep through anything. "Aliciya don't go anywhere go to your room and pack!" Aaliyah said. "Nahh go play." I smile. She giggled and ran down stairs with her nieces and nephew. "Wait Where's Ciara isn't she like fourteen now?" I say. "She with her mother they went to the store should be back any minute." My dad says. I nodded. "Pack yo shit and leave doe." My dad said looking at Aaliyah. I shook my head. "I'm not leaving with out my daughter." She said. "Yes yhu are. Yhu putting her through what Zaryelle's mother put her through....I should have taken yhu from her then. Zary I'm sorry." He said And looked at me. "Look don't apologise....its no need. Sure imma lil fucked up in my head buhhh I'm alright,I got my family that I know I refuse to do them how she did me she was an evil woman." I say. "No but yhu don't understand....Yhu needed me and all did was buy yhu things and send yhu back to her. Princess I'm sorry." He says. "Don't it's no need for tha...like I said I'm good." I say with a gentle smile. He hugged me. I was ready to go home. So tha's wha I did...I swear today was one long ass day fa me. Tha beds wahh set up and almost everything was straight...I'd decided I'd just finish tomorrow. I was just getting out the shower and cleaning my cuts. Nahh Chris doesn't stay here by the way...he hadda go back to V.A he was a really big help with this though. Man since I was a kid my life has gotten so much better. Royalty and the twins came into my room and laid with me. I thank Pedro and the Lord fa em,they a handful buhhh I know I've got em to help me in the future when I need it.