Finalization

Pedro
Zary walked into the house, her stomach out to the wall and out of breath from walking tp the porch stairs. "How was work?" I ask watching her come in. "Did some paper work, started a new case." She says, my face bunched up as she said that. "Who's case? And Why's it so sudden? Usually you rant about it before you decide to do it." I say. "It's Christian's case. He came to me with it and I'm just gonna help out, ya know keep him outta jail. So he can get back on his feet, and until he does he will be seen and mentioned a lot more. This case could last month's with his conditions." She shakes her head going into the kitchen. "What'd he do this time?" I ask, yet I'm not really interested. She shrugged and looked at me, did you find out what was going on with the cake tasting?" She asked, I nodded and just started at her as she drank her water.

Chris POV

If there was anyone I could count on to get me out of things, it was always Zaryelle. She never lets me down, always has my back. But as of right now my place was being raided for some shit I aint even have. I only just walked in the door, I been cleared my place out. I was blown to the complete next level. I had to shoot Zary a text about this one man. I knew she had just got home but I needed her. When she came around the corner I was happy as hell. "Shit! Y'all don't know how to leave people alone huh??" She says walking up to the man next to me."Why is he in cuffs? Has he violated probation? Did he assault anyone?? Do you all even have a warrant to be going through his home??" She says, all I could think was 'YES ZARY COME IN HOT AS HELL!' She waited and he said nothing to her. She shook her head and huffed, I watched slowly just waiting for him to come back. "We were authorized to do this." He says, Zary folded her arms still waiting. All I could do was laugh but she gave me a look that said way more than just shut up. "Authorized by who?? Where is the warrant?" She says firmly, I shook my head and waited. "There is no warrant, but we had permission to do this." He responded, zaryelle had this look of bs on her face. "I know you lying, sir uncuff my client. This is just an invasion of privacy. You should be fired." She says looking between me and him. He took the cuffs off me and I hugged her tightly. "Thanks so much Zary, you have no idea how much this means." She pushed me off her and nodded slightly,"Get to cleaning up Chris. You have court on Friday at ten in the morning. " She says walking back to her car. 

Zary's POV

I was overwhelmed and tired by time I got home. Kid's were running around and I couldn't help but feel even more exhausted by watching. Knowing Pedro he'd kill me if I'd even showed just a little sign of stress, god knows that I am. I sat on the bed taking my shoes off and unbuttoning my blouse, he stared at me before parting his lips. "Why are you working so hard, as if we don't have one on the way Zaryelle?" I said nothing as I looked at my belly, the baby moving nonstop. I looked up and shrugged wishing I could tell him how I honestly felt at this moment. "I just want a bubble bath that's all." I smirk getting up slowly making my way to the bathroom. Pedro grabbed my arm gently, "well at least let me run the water for you. so that way you can actually relax babygirl." I nodded and sat back down until he came and guided me back to the bathroom. I stepped in and sat down, leaning back and closing my eyes. I had to figure out exactly how I was gonna keep Christian from going to jail. I sighed not realizing Pedro was still there stroking my hair waiting for me to say I was ready for him to wash me up. Over the years he's become an amazing father, and he's husband material. I'd be lying if I didn't say part of me felt like something would happen to him any day now. I'd complete ignored him when he began to hum my favorite song. It was so heart felt, but i'd only bring me to tears. I nodded towards him and at that sign he circled my belly with the wash cloth, and began to wash me. I had no choice but to relax. "why are you so good to me?" I ask, he looked at me and looked back down. He parted his lips to speak but, stopped and looked at me for about two minutes before saying, "The question is why are you with me? Your answer is because you love me, and you're the mother of my children. I'm good to you because you put up with me, its been years and I've treated you so badly throughout. Yet you're still here, and this time I'm gone make you stay forever. we just cant have anymore babies. it's getting crowded in the house." He smiled as the baby began to move wildly, I decided it was time for me to get out and lay down. Both me and Pedro were tired.