Family Day

*3 MONTHS LATER!*
                                              Zaryelle
Today was the day me and Pedro arranged a family day. After the twins got tested and it was positive that the twins were his. He started coming over everyday to spend time with all three of them while I was at work,I got a job as an assistant for some guy named Travis Scott. I had today off so it was gonna be a family day. I got up and heard little screams outside. I looked out the window and the Pedro was with the twins and Royalty. I giggled and hopped in the shower. I washed my hair after washing my body. Once I got out the shower I dried my hair before getting dressed. I put on Ripped jeans and a galaxy Diamond Supply muscle shirt,and my galaxy vans. I let my hair stay curly and went outside with everyone else. "Mommy!!" Zhaniyah came running. "It's a monster!!" She giggled and pointed at Pedro. "Oh no!! Hurry hurry!!" I say picking her up and running. "I'm gonna get both of yhu!! Rawwrrr! In the meantime I have my dinner and desert back in the cave." He said making some monster voice. "He's gonna eat your brother and sister we gonna let that happen?" I say. "No!" She screeched and nd we ran back. I jumped on Pedro's back and she creeped around and rescued her siblings. He pulled me around front and I wrapped my legs around him. "Save them over her! I bet she taser sooooooooo good mhm." He paused and looked at me. "Not that I don't already know that yhu do." He chuckled and licked his lips. "Stop being nasty." I say blushing a lil. "No not my mommy!!" They yelled and ran towards us. "Save me!!" I scream in laughter. "Oh my gawwwwd. Y'all are so cute." Some girl says. "Thank yhu." We say. "I'm Ashley and this is José and Xavier." She says. "I'm Zary this is Pedro Royalty Zhaniyah and Zhachariah." I say. "Nice to meet yhu all." She says.

                                                    Pedro
After talking to them for a while we got back to playing. We all went inside for a drink and we played a little more. All of us were gonna go out to eat then come back here and make home made cookies. "Stop hitting your brother." Zary said upon walking into Olive Graden. Zary was getting jealous cause the lady tha seated us kept watching me. "Yhu jealous?" I ask. "Why be jealous over what's not mine." She says. "Technically I am. Yhu had three of my kids." I say rubbing her thigh. "So." She says. After ordering we all sat and waited for the food to come. The kids were talking to each other me and Zary were talking. "So yhu still jealous?" I ask. "Jealous of?" She looked at me. "Of Ol girl watching me?" I ask. "Ppssshhh nah."p She lied. "Yeah right." I say slipping my hand under her dress. "Will yhu stop it." She whispered. "Call me daddy and I will." I say with a grin. "No cause your not." She said. "Really? I'm not?" I say beginning to rub her clit. "Pedro staaawwwwp." She said biting her lip. "Say I'm daddy." I laugh. "No." She said looking at me,So I rubbed it faster. She squirmed aroun a little bit and shook her head no. I slid two finger inside her and she grabbed my hand shaking her head. Once she let go of my hand I thrust my fingers in and out. "Shit Pedro." She mumbled biting her lip. "Ma yhu okay?" Royalty asked. "Yeah I'm good baby girl." She said letting out a moan. How ain nobody catch that thou?? I looked at her an she still shook her head no. Causing me to go faster. She was moaning under her breath. I kept going till she came on my fingers. She looked at me and rolled her eyes. I slid my fingers out and sucked on em. "I'm staying over tonight. An imma make yhu feel like a virgin again." I smiled and kissed her neck. "No." She says. "Oh yeah." I say getting up to go wash my hands. When i came back she stood up and looked at me. "Lucky I carry an extra pair of panties." She said walking past me. I grabbed her arm. "Yhu gone need a whole new size after tonight." I lick my lips. Once I let go she began her way walking to the restroom again. By time she came back the food was here and we had to say grace. We all joined hands and bowed our heads. "Heavenly Father I'd like to thank you for this wonderful day of life with the three blessings we were given,I'd also like to thank you for us being able to be here and enjoy this meal here on the table In Jesus Name,Amen." We all repeated after her and began to eat. "So mom I have a question." Royalty asked. "Yes?" Zary looked up. "How old were yhu when yhu had me? Or when yhu even lost your V-card." She asked.