Author's Note: Apologies and Info

Okay, okay, I know you'll all be cursing me now thinking I've updated, but as many people only get notifications on updates, as opposed to receiving notifications when I post on my board, I figured it would be better to add in an author's note here (I'll be deleting this in a couple of weeks).

You may have noticed that there was no chapter update this week and unfortunately there may not be one next week either, so I wanted to express my apologies here and explain why. Some of you might already know that I've been working on a side project recently after being asked by the lovely team at Wattpad HQ to write a short story inspired by M. Night Shyamalan's new film, The Visit and so I've been busy beavering away trying to meet weekly deadlines. Unfortunately this means, Savage Wings is temporarily on hold until my new story is finished but after next week, normal service will resume!

I just want to thank you all for your patience - you're always so supportive and understanding of my busy schedule anyway, so I hope you'll bear with me until the new story is done.

But in the meantime, why not come and start reading my new story The Whispering of Bitter Creek - it's my first time writing in a present tense POV so I'd love to get your support and feedback. The story is posted under UniversalHorror and you can find it here:

https://www.wattpad.com/161215378-the-whispering-of-bitter-creek-chapter-1

Secondly, if you're a die-hard Whitechapel Chronicles fan, then come and join the fan group The Chapelite Asylum on Facebook. You'll have a chance to meet and chat with other fans, join in fun games, win prizes and profess your allegiance to your favourite team (not to mention drool over your favourite character). Find us here and join my crazy gang of Chapelites!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheChapeliteAsylum/

Thanks again, my lovelies xxxxx