Chapter 15 || I fell asleep to Fetty Wap and woke up to Kody Taylor.

I fell asleep to fetty wap and woke up to Kody Taylor.

His green eyes were staring at me sleep while I was once again drooling and he once again had his phone out recording. Why does this always happen to me?

"Very funny." I rolled my eyes smacking him playfully on the arm before wiping my cheek. He winked and got out opening my car door for me. I hope he knows he doesn't have to do that.

"Oh I want to." He said reading my mind and taking my arm in his. He led me to a wooden door that opened up into a nice cozy all you can eat hibachi grill. There was a person at the front to take our orders.

"Hey there Mr.." The short red head who looked far more attractive than Me greeted. She looked at our arms just in between the point we linked, before continuing her sentence. "I uh. Just two?" She asked twirling her fingers in her hair. I glared at her best I could but she simply didn't see it or ignored it.

"Yes mam. Miss." Kody began reading her name tag, "Foyer." He smiled politely as she began waking away.

"Oh please! Call me Anna!" She said swaying her hips a little too hard. It was pretty obvious who, why, and what she was trying for. She might as well stop because Kody and I are never getting back together....... Because we're never breaking up.

"Shall we?" He asked respectfully which caused me to smack him for no reason at all. "What did I do this time?" He wined bringing his hand to cover the part of his chest I hit him at.

"Stop acting like that." I demanded.

"Like what?" His baby voice disappeared and all that played was a smirk.

"Like a freaking boy. I don't know. Just be normal. Your acting weird and different." I said. I immiediately slapped my hand over my mouth. And all he did was chuckle and lead us to our table.

"Does this have something to do with your jealousy over Anna over there?" He asked compassionately as If I was a crying baby, mad because her puppy ran away. Since when does he call her Anna?

"Oh please!" I scoffed. "Me. Jealous. Never." I sashayed my hand as I spoke.
"Besides I saw your eyes drift to her butt." I scolded.

"It's okay because no ass can top yours." He winked at me and I made a gagging sound to act as if his comment didn't affect me. Not that I even cared what size my ass was anyways.

"So do you like honey?" He asked picking up his menu.

"Yeah why? Is there some kind of meal with a side of honey?" I asked casually.

"No. I was just making sure because you know we can play Winnie the Pooh and I could get my honey stuck in your honey jar."

I could feel my face turn red at his inappropriate comment as I slapped him hard on the arm.

"Your disgusting." I said rolling my eyes. And he laughed his contagious laugh causing me to laugh to.

That was pretty much how the night went, up until...........

______________________

"Braelee I'm really sorry but we've gotta go." Kody said. We were only ten minutes into our meal and I had only finished half the rice the Japanese waiter had cooked.

"Why?" I wined as he grabbed my hand. He was looking far off into the distance somewhere else and suddenly began more urgent, practically dragging me out of the restuarant.

"We've got to go now!" His stern voice said in the process.

"But I-"

"Now." He cut me off and I frowned and I stumbled after him to his car.