Epilogue

1 Week Later
________________

Everything turned out opposite of what I'd expected. No snarky comments. No glares no anything. Nothing but sympathy. People giving me sorrow looks and pats on the back in the hallways.

Although I hated being treated like a charity case, I loved the support everyone was giving me.

The principal found out about everything and Selena got 4 weeks suspension. That includes this week (the last week of school) and the first 3 weeks of school for next year.

I turn around and see Kody for the first time in a week and squeal! "Kody!" I yell as I run into his arms not caring who in the hallway sees. I wrap my legs around him and he twirls me around in the air. I missed him so much. His arms around my waist every night. His manly scent. Every part of Him. I missed him.

"Awe babe I missed you so much!" He says cradling me in his arms. I pull my head away smiling and kiss him passionately. It was long sweet and slow.

"How was the fair?" I ask him as he says me down! I was really excited to hear the results.

"I won!" He said excitedly.

"Oh my god!" I squeal hugging him again. "$5,000 dollars it's yours!" I say.

"No babe it's yours."

"What do you mean."

"Your the one who encouraged me to enter the fair, to embrace my art and share it with the world. Without you I wouldn't have made it to first... Literally." He says holding out his phone. It shows a Grafittied art of a girl on a large canvas on a stage almost the size of a wall.

That girl was me and at the top it was titled Love.

I kissed again so hard so lovingly my lips felt numb. "God you don't know How much I love you."

"The feelings mutual." He says. "I've been head over heels for you since day one. I love you Braelee."

_____________________

The end!

Read the authors note in the next part for very exciting news!