Chapter 17

Finally the ride is over and we are home so I can finally sleep even though I was sleeping just a few hours ago, wow being injured really tires you out. We pull up in the driveway "Lets go in through the garage" Gabriel in his lazy voice responds "Whatever" Camila grabs his wheelchair out of the trunk and takes it to Gabriel's door and he helps himself into the chair. We make our way up the driveway and I use a button on my remote key to open the garage door, it slowly open up and I look over to see Camila's reaction and all she can do so far is stare in awe just like I did when she first walked into the banquet hall for graduation in her black dress and red lipstick, thats all I remember of her outfit from then cause all I could think when I saw her in that was how I've never seen any girl as beautiful as she was that night. Gabriel being his usual interrupts again "C'mon snap out of it you two and fucking take me inside so I can watch TV!" We enter the garage and Camila is looking around "Wow you have a lot of expensive cars and-" fucking Gabriel just has to interrupt "Oh shut up and take me inside!" He's really pissing me me off tonight, now I wander why I didn't kill him last night. "Wait here I'll take him inside and be back in a minute" "Alright" Camila takes him inside through the door i. The garage that leads to the kitchen and comes back seconds later to look around at my car collection "Wow a 2019 Bentley, a 2018 scion fr-s, a 2014 Scion fr-s, a 2020 Aston Martin, and whats that back there?" She points to "My baby" as I call it "That malady is a 1986 Honda Hatchback Manual transmission and tuned up to go 0 to 60 in 6 seconds flat" I'm proud to say I have that car, It's been my dream since I was growing up and my father had one "Geez thats old" "Yea but fast, If my leg wasn't so fucking bad I'd take you for a ride but I cant" "And another thing, try to cut down on the cursing it gets annoying" "Anything for you babe" That feels weird to say since I've never said it to anyone in my life "Oh god I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-" "Don't worry, It sounds kinda nice" We exchange awkward smiles "You wanna see the most beautiful sight in town other than you?" She smiles like she's never been hit on before "Sure why not" Since I can't take her hand I just lead her to the backyard and to the pool where the lawn chairs are.