NylaMBye

SM= ME AS IN SUPERMONKEY2134

First of all, can we give her a huge round of applause 👏 for being so supportive.

Next, Sorry @NylaMBye for not dedicating Chapter 6 to you, because I can only dedicate it to one person per chapter and since I've already dedicated a chapter for you now on to the show.

Well guess who's you're mystery person, come'on guess.

Mystery Person- This is something I've said before: It's kinda of hot knowing you think I'm capable of murder.

SM:So who is it??

SM: IT'S NOEL KHAN!

Noel Khan:  I'm glad I'm you're favorite Rosewood boy, just to let you know NylaMBye you are my favorite wattpader.

SM:Give Noel a few minutes and he'll have a make out session with you.

Noel Khan: She has a point ;)

SM: Back to the point.

Noel Khan: Anyways my babe here is.......

SM: Drum roll please.........

Noel Khan: PLUTO!!!!!!!!!

SM: Because she is a nice supportive friend, who is always happy to see you. Everyone needs a friend like NylaMBye. And you're a sweetheart so EVERYONE LOVES YOU!

Noel Khan: That includes me ;)

SM: Noel. you're great and all but you got to stop flirting every 5 seconds

Noel Khan: Can't help it...

SM: (Face palms) Anyways, thank you NylaMBye for being so nice and reading me stories and voting it mean a lot!

Teenager Post: **Look above** Well it not but close enough.

NylaMBye, you're sweet, kind and supportive. Quite the package deal.Thank you, and I'll never forget that.

Noel Khan: I bet your hot too!

SM: Good bye Noel,

Noel Khan: Goodbye Supermonkey2134!!!! And love you NylaMBye!

SM: See ya soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!