SareenaDaredia

Hiya buddies I want you guys to meet my follower from India PARTY!!!! Guess what @SareenaDaredia we're both... BIRTHDAY TWINS YEAH MY BIRTHDAY IS ON SEPTEMBER 21 too ahhhhhhhhh MAJOR FREAK OUT :O ! Anywho so let's compare shall we?

If I were to compare @SareenaDaredia to Little Miss or Mr.Men she would be... Excuse do I have to tell you everything mr. sniffles jeebas ! Sorry I'm sick to telling Mr.sniffles to doing the drum rolls anyways... DRUM ROLL PLEASE

Little Miss Star

Why?

Well little miss star wants to be famous well I know the @SareenaDaredia will be famous cuz she loves to dance. GUESS WHAT me too I love dancing I'm in the break dance time PARTYYY

COMPLIMENT: Hey @SareenaDaredia all I want to say is believe in yourself that's how it start dreams do come true just wait and see cuz the magic's in you and the magic's and me. Hear that before haha winx club reference if didn't watch winx club before you crazy!!!FOCUS MONKEY!! If you want to come aboard then work hard and study hard cuz I believe in you and I know you can do it. Another thing never ever think yourself low WHO CARES if your not a artist or athlete. Do you know what I am? Nothing just the random weirdo girl down the street and guess what IM PROUD OF THAT!!! I LOVE BEING WERID! So keep believing in your self I'll tell you this , you will succeed in life :) !

Teenager Post time!!!!!

Teenager post: I'm a female

Fe=Iron + Male= Man

Therefore I am Iron Man

That's right girls are superheroes that why I'm proud for being who I am! Who you favourite Superhero? Leave am comment in the comment box. Don't forget to comment,vote and Follow please. Oops and don't forget to share cuz sharing is caring!!!!!

Please please guys leave an description about your self on my

Message board please thanks luv ya :)