Chapter 3: Monster

Our teeth clashed along with fervent, sucking kisses. I reached down, undid her blue jeans, and slid her pants off completely.

She pulled away from me, then took her shirt off as I did the same. I grabbed her face with one hand and wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her as close to me as possible.

I allowed my tongue to invade her mouth, quickly dancing with hers. She pulled at my hair, moaning against my lips before reaching down to grab me.

Her touch.

I had craved that touch for months, and now she had her hand wrapped firmly around me, pumping me like her life depended on it.

"Shit, Bridget, I won't last long if you do that baby." My voice was husky with lust, causing her to pump faster.

I grabbed her ass, effectively causing her to remove her hand from me, then picked her up effortlessly, and laid her on the bed.

I kissed her lips, her neck, her breasts, anywhere I could get to, I just wanted her so badly.

"Nikolai, please." She whimpered as I continued to tease her. "I need you now Nikolai." She moaned out sexily.

To that, I obliged.

I always aimed to please the people I loved.

*

We both fell asleep after we made love. I had a protective arm encasing her midriff, spooning her just like I used to with her on "her side" and I on mine.

I don't know how long I was asleep before I heard the ruffling of clothes being put on?

I opened my eyes, expecting Bridget to still be lying next to me. I was wrong.

Her blonde hair was in a tangled mess of a bun on top of her head, and she was frantically searching for her shirt I assumed which was the only article of clothing she wasn't wearing.

"Bridge?" I inquired, "what are you doing babe?" She looked at me with panicky, angry eyes, and glared. Actually glared!

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm trying to find my shirt, that's what!" She snapped back at me.

"Why?" I groaned out. "Come back to bed."

"Can't. I've got stuff to do. Holy shit?" She nearly screeched.

"What?" I inquired, worriedly.

"God dammit Nikolai! Look at this!" She yelled, pointing at her neck.

"You used to love when I did that Bridget." I countered, confused.

"How the hell am I supposed to explain where this came from?" She screamed out at me, still pointing to the offending hickey.

"Why do you need to explain yourself Bridget!" I yelled back, genuinely confused.

"How am I supposed to explain this to my fiancé!" She yelled back, angrily. Then, her face fell, as did mine.

"F-fiancé? You have a fiancé?" I murmured. She pressed her fingers to her temples.

"Nikolai. Look." She began.

"Bridget, what the fúck is going on!" I yelled.

"We were young when we got together. And it was nice. But, I didn't want us too badly Nik." What on earth...

"What are you saying Bridget." I spoke through gritted teeth.

"I met Benjamin after a year of us dating. He asked me out then, and we've been together ever since. He doesn't know about you and I don't intend on telling him about you. I am in love with him."She confessed.