Chapter 6: L is For...

Warning: for mature readers only, 18+. Contains a pretty steamy scene, read at your own discretion.

We walked out of Julien's, stuffed and otherwise happy.

"That was so good, thank you." She smiled as we headed towards the car.

"You're welcome, this was fun." Once we reached the car, I opened her door for her again.

She turned to face me, stood in between her open door and me, and smiled again.

"Lots of fun." She spoke.

I looked down at her, bright blue eyes shining up at me, and the softest looking lips I had ever seen in my life. She looked up at my lips, licked her own, and let out a soft, shaky breath.

In that moment, I was overcome with emotions, and the strong urge to kiss her. It was that same feeling I got when I saw her that first time, and this time, I had no desire to hold back.

I reached up to cradle her face in both of my hands. Her eyes widened at the realization of what I was about to do, but she didn't stop me. I stroked her cheeks before bending down. Her eyes closed on their own accord, my own mirroring hers. And then, my lips softly brushed against her, causing a zingy trail to pass my lips, all the way down my spine.

Her lips were soft and expecting against mine, a soft hum escaping her lips and against my own. That hum, I swear, it stirred my body to life, urging me to deepen the kiss.

I couldn't let this go any farther, not after everything this girl has been through. I need to go slower.

As quickly as it started, I had to pull away, looked down at Orchid, and had to hold in my groan of appreciation at seeing the soft flush in her face. I yearned to make her lips kiss swollen, and run my fingers through her soft hair, and cup her glorious ass...

No. My groin was already beginning to stir, causing my pants to tighten.

Stop.

I bent down again, and kissed her forehead. I hugged her, she hugged me back, and I knew that everything would be all right.

*

"And then you just step back with your right... Yes, just like that, and sidestep there... Perfect! And swing out... Back in and dip, up. Yes! Perfect!" Orchid giggled as I pulled her up from her dip.

 She was teaching me how to dance, which I normally didn't do, and was doing a marvelous job at it. We've been working on her studio for six weeks now, and finally the floors were finished. Orchid's face lit up as soon as she saw them, and couldn't wait to try them out. So, there we were in yellow hard hats, trying out the floors.

I already had a special staff at Daniels Enterprises working on advertisements, furnishing and renovations for Orchid's dance studio, which she had decided to call Blue Petals Dance Studio. As far as Orchid was concerned, she wanted her studio to have blue inviting décor, pale hardwood floors, floor to ceiling mirrors in all six rooms, two of which were large, two medium, and two small. Beams and bars in a seventh room that was padded for tumbling and tricks. The lobby area, and upstairs viewing stations for parents to sit and watch.

Already, her Facebook and Instagram pages had several hundred of hits for potential clientele that couldn't wait for her studio to be ready. In addition to the potential clients, Orchid was busy searching for potential staff members which wasn't proving to be too difficult.

My job was easy, just make sure everything stayed up and floating until her studio started making a profit. At which case, I would open up a separate branch in my company specifically for Orchid to control her finances and such. A small price when compared with Orchid's happiness. Orchid was beyond excited, as was I to see her so happy, making my job all the easier.