The love between a lion and a dove.

He looked at her lovingly. She looked beautiful, as her eyes glistened and crystals, which some call tears, rolled down her cheeks. Small strokes of her haunting past, which some call scars, was painted across her charming face and body, refusing adamantly to let her forget the hurt she endured. And he knew her heart is already fractured, and it's precious pieces are spread across the floor. But he certainly wasn't any psychologist, as he failed to put her heart back together. But he was definitely human, so he loved her instead. He loved his lady with full passion and gave a new definition to that word itself.

"Hey dove," he called her using her nickname that only he can use. Her soft face, petit figure, radiating out purity, reminding him of nothing but a beautiful dove, flying happily.

She looked up, wiping away the tears. "Yes dear lion?" She responded gently, using his nickname that no one else can dare use. His strong and handsome built, protective and loving stance, caring but fierce heart reminding her of nothing but the king of beasts, the lion.

"You should spread your wings and fly. Cuz' you were born to soar," he whispered looking straight into her eyes, and then pulling her close, wrapping his strong arms around her, giving her the sense of comfort she always longs for.

She stood in his embrace happily, momentarily forgetting her pain. As she heard his heart beat, she knew after every 'lubb dup' his heart screamed for mercy. She knew his eyes were tired from watching his world slip away from his hands evey second of his life. His ears, tired from listening to all the painful cries. And his body, somehow still in one piece together even after all the blows, and broken bones. But she was no doctor, and she failed to heal all his gaping wounds. But she was definitely human, so she displayed endless amount of unsurpassed affection. She was crazy for her man, and hence wrapped each and ever fibre of his being with a string of love.

She pushed away a little and looked back into his eyes, locking herself in that position, as her lips formed words that sent his heart racing, and wave after wave of strength and courage to his crumbling body, giving him the push he always needs.

"And you, should stand straight, show your teeth and smile. Cuz' you were born to roar."

|| RidzFameen ♥||

~♥~

Assalamualaikum.

Okay so I tried something different. This is just a passage, an extremely short story. I migggggghhhhht develop this into an actual story, but I'm 70% not sure about it.

I read the following line : 'You should spread your wings and fly. Cuz' you were born to soar', on the internet somhow but the person who said this is unknown. Just putting that out there to inform you guys that only that line is not min

But as soon as I read that, another line formed in my head : ' .....born to roar'.

I wanted to write a poem based on those two lines, as I loved them. But no poems popped up, as I couldn't capture everything that I wanted to say.

Hence you have this.

I've never tried this before and I hope you guys like it! Please do comment, telling me what you think about it, or vote to show your support. Thank you! :D

If you liked it, I will try more of this in the future otherwise will stick to poems.

See ya later lovelies! Assalamualaikum (means 'may peace be upon you') again.

Bbye!

-RidzFameen. :)