Sometimes I wonder (2)

Assalamualaikum! Okay so I didn't expect this response at all, considering the fact that a lot of people did participate. Especially from my family. But I have chosen three of my favourites. ♥ Here you go...

1. Written by @MySeceretWorld

- I love her, her works, and her wonderful encouraging comments. Kudos to her for actually sticking with me and my horrible updates. This poem is written by her :

"Because us humans
We're gifted and cursed
With cracks in our life
That allows the light to burst

That little thing we call hope
Is what leads us to try
Fight our way through the darkness
Spread our wings and fly

It's what drives us to take the chance
Betting odds against the world
Leaving the shadows behind
Sail with all flaps unfurled

We hold on to faith
Cause its what keeps us alive
Saving our heads
From going overdrive

But most of the time
Its the way we fit
We believe that some things
Are just worth it"

~♥~

2. Written by @aparnaramanathan

-She is my best friend, and I owe my life to her. Can't put in words how much I love that lady, even though everyone asks me how I manage to live with her and her little crazy being. But however crazy she is, she is the one who ultimately listens to my horrible rants and gives me brilliant advice. So kudos to her too. (I can't forget Anusha too - my other best buddy)

She had written a rant, sort of, which I haven't typed out yet as I haven't received it from her, but only have heard it. When I get it, I will update it here as soon as possible.

~♥~

3. Said by my dad.

-He is my first love. I can't describe how much I love that man and I don't think I will ever love a living person from the male population more than my dad. He's the one that proves to me that not all men will hurt me, and that kindness and affection can be expressed by them too.

- So I had read the 'sometimes I wonder' poem out to him to know his opinion and this is what he told me as a reply.

Everything has a flip side of things. If you know what's on one side of the coin, that is what will help you measure the worth and effect of the other side. And the coin of life will keep flipping. You will laugh, cry and laugh again.

Life is a cycle, and no emotion is the final destination.

~♥~

Thanks to everyone who participated though. I loved all your works.

Okay so another announcement that I have is, about my update schedule. I know I just updated after about a decade. Joking - somewhat.

So instead of being the messed up author that I am, I thought of updating at a regular pace.

I decided, I will update every Saturday. So, that's once a week for you. And in between, if I really feel the urge to write and come up with a good enough poem then I will publish it not waiting till Saturday...sort of like a bonus update.

If I don't post then that means, I haven't come up with a good poem even after breaking my head for a week, or my exams are causing too much headache for me to type.

Well, that's about it. Thank you so much everyone!

Do comment and let me know, what you think about the three replies, which one is your favourite and how you feel about the updating schedule.

Vote, comment and share! :)

-RidzFameen