Chapter 20: "Now You Pay"

Stiles

"Sorry. I got here as fast as I could." I knew it wasn't the best idea, but I had to ask Theo to pick me up after I followed Parrish. I had to warn Scott and nobody answered the phone, nobody but Theo.

"We gotta go. Now." I told him heading to the car. "Parrish has got the bodies."

"Okay, wait up Stiles, wait."

"Parrish is out and he's got the bodies. We've got to find Scott. And we've got to tell him."

"Stiles!" He stopped me before I could open the car door. I got away from the car and closer to him. "I don't think Scott wants to talk to you right now."

"Yeah, thanks, I'm aware of that." I sarcastically said. "It doesn't matter. He needs to know about this."

"Stiles, Scott doesn't want to talk to you." He repeated. Then he slidded his hand in his pocket and took out a card. My library card. "But I think your dad does. Your dad was looking for you, Stiles. He found me instead."

"Where is he?" I started getting worried when he mentioned my dad. He did nothing wrong, Theo shouldn't go after him.

"I covered for you. This was taken care of. If Melissa didn't find it at the hospital" He raised his voice. "Guess even the son of a cop can make mistakes."

"Did you hurt him?"

"I never lied about why I came to Beacon Hills." Theo ignored me. "I'm here for a pack. I came for the werecoyote; the one whose first instinct is to kill. I came for the Banshee, the girl surrounded by death. And for her sister, who used to be a banshee too but turned into a werewolf. I came for the dark Kitsune, the Beta with anger issues. I came for Void Stiles."

"That's the pack I want." He continued after a pause. That son of a- "Unfortunately, it doesn't include Scott."

Suddenly Kelsey got out of Theo's car and walk towards us. I was sure she had something planned to defeat Theo. To make him regret what he did to her. She would shut him up. He would finally fall, and we would have won.

But all my hope disappeared when she moved towards him and placed a kiss on his lips as he smirked. They pulled away, him wrapping an arm around her waist and her resting hers on his shoulder, both looking at me with evilness in their eyes.

"But... Kelsey, you were back." I knew my face was pale. Why didn't I suppose this? "You promised me."

"Did you really think it would be enough with one 'I love you' and 'We don't want to lose you', you fool?" Theo let out with a chuckle and Kelsey smiled at him.

"Kelsey..."

"We all love you, we don't want to lose you." She mocked my words and said four more before turning to smile to Theo again. "He's right, you idiot."

Kelsey

"He's right, you idiot." I said to Stiles, smirking. Then I turned to Theo. I had been controlling myself all day. I was about to explode. The supermoon and all he did today just feed my anger. It was the moment when I was going to use it all against Theo. I smiled at him, and he smiled back, but it faded into a frown when he realized I had something more to say. "He's right, it was enough."

His face dramatically changed. He didn't expect that. I took advantage of his confusion to pull away from him and punch him on the side of his face. He didn't fall, but it made him bleed, what made me smile. It hurt my hand but if felt so nice. I promised he would pay and I never break my promises.

He touched his mouth and got blood all over his fingers, in shock. I decided to punch him again, in the stomach this time. He never fell, and it wasn't actually hurting him, but it all happened so suddenly he wasn't defending himself.