Disclaimer and Description

DISCLAIMER:

Every word and every character in this story is mine, and stealing it will be a big no-no.

But of course, the boys, (One Direction) and other public figures that may appear in this story are not my property. I just used their names and physical attributes but everyting about this book is just purely wild imagination and are not connected to them.

I am not implying that Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne and Niall Horan are gay.

There might be a lot of swearing and boy-to-boy scenes in the book, and if you're not comfortable with it, you better not read and leave now.

Lastly, English is not my first language so please bear with my grammatical errors.

DESCRIPTION:

Five boys. Different love stories. Myriad of heartbreaks.

Louis Tomlinson had just started his new job as a reporter in the most exalted TV Station, in the place where he stayed for almost 5 years, London. This was his dream— anything that is connected to him being famous and well-known in the area of social media, is definitely his dream.

And there he is, his closest friend as of the moment, his co-worker, and a cameraman who is always coincidentally partnered with him in every place he should go to, Liam Payne. He is rather that man who has a pocketful of good manners in him – and obviously that is very rare these days. Being silent and nervous (a lot) are his habits. If only he becomes more positive about himself, then he'll get a greater job, than just being a cameraman – as Louis always says.

They go to different areas each day, encounter different crimes, issues and people..

One day, a rampage exploded out of nowhere in social networking sites, various pictures of this guy bombarded the internet making many girls scream and cry over his face, his looks and his style. Harry Styles, as they call him, a model of a popular brand of clothing. Every girl's dream – as they label him. With his green eyes, sexy attractive curls, and perfectly toned body, it's possible that everybody would want to date him.

Niall James Horan, as being a secret fan of models (yes, he admires guys who can probably dress themselves well, or more likely who can still look awesomely and irresistibly good even if they're just wearing plain clothes), went to a model search, but not to join, rather to stalk. He didn't know that through going there; he will be able to make one of his longtime wishes, come true.

Well, rampages do not only happen in the internet, most likely they happen in the streets and commonly they are because of crimes (not just because of super attractive models).

A man named Zayn Malik, who is living in the most populated areas in the city, down the busy streets of London, where mostly poor people stay and rest, was suddenly caught one night by the police for a crime he didn't do. A bank robbery.  Why is life always so unfair to him? He wanted to escape but the metal surrounding his wrists didn't let him to. However, one very unexpected moment happened on his way to the police station; Zayn met someone that might change his life again.

--

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

WELL FIRST OF ALL THIS IS MY FIRST ONE DIRECTION FANFICTION. :)

I THINK YOU CAN ALREADY TELL THE PAIRINGS IN THIS BOOK :D LOL.

SO I WAS INSPIRED TO CREATE THIS STORY BECAUSE FIRST OF ALL, I WON'T BE DOING ANYTHING DURING THE ONE YEAR BREAK OF OUR BOYS *cries on the floor*

AND SECOND..

"PHOTOGRAPH" BY ED SHEERAN REALLY MOTIVATED ME TO MAKE THIS FIC! :)

I HOPE YOU'LL ENJOY THIS!

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE! I LOVE YOU x

- turtleloveyy