Chapter 1

The first thing I noticed when I walked through the door of room 12, was that it was inexplicably clean even though it was quite obvious someone was already sitting on the bed at the left of the room. The desk did have stuff on it, however, it was laid out in neat lines and put in pots. There were no clothes strewn on the floor, they were all hung or folded neatly, and the bedsheets were spick and span.

The whole left side of the room had been changed, yet it looked like it hadn't been touched at all.

The person on the bed itself looked just as neat and tidy as everything in the room. He wore a pair of black jeans, a burgandy t-shirt and a pair of white Nike trainers.. His blonde hair was pushed back out of his eyes, which were a striking blue colour, and he was biting his lip in concentration as his eyes skimmed over a textbook.

When I walked in, he still didn't look up, and I saw he had earbuds in. He was moving his foot unconciously to the beat. I put down the first box on my bed and walked out again, bringing in the next one. There were still two more to go when I flopped against the wall, already tired out.

"Do you want help with that?" A deep voice asked.

I looked up to see the blonde guy above me, holding out his hand for me and looking away.

"Yeah," I said, taking his hand and allowing him to pull me up. He was really strong. "Thanks."

"Um, it's okay." Was he blushing? "How many more are there?"

"Just two. Not that that's a problem for you I bet!" I laughed happily.

He smiled a little, like he was trying not to, then rubbed the back of his neck as we made our way down to the car park.

"Why would you say that?" He laughed quietly.

"Well, you must be really strong, since you pulled me off the floor, and you look muscular, if you don't mind my saying, oh and also- oh, sorry. I'm rambling again aren't I?" I stopped talking, staring at the ground.

"No, no. It's fine. And anyways, you're very light."

We stepped outside the building and began walking to the carpark.

"I'm here with my Grandpa Rome, by the way. He's only here for a couple more hours before he flies back to Italy though, which is really sad because I want to see him as much as possible." We had reached the car park now, and I pointed to a red Ferrari. "That's the one."

I ran over to the car and picked up another box. Grandpa Rome sat in the front of the car, smiling back at me.

"Sorry I can't carry anything, Feli." He laughed. "You're Grandpa's getting old."

I laughed happily. "Oh, Grandpa! You barely look 30!"

"You flatter me. Oh, who is this?"

The blonde boy smiled and shook Grandpa's hand. I realized even I didn't know his name yet. Oh, and I read it on the info sheet and everything. What was it?

"Pleased to meet you, I'm Ludwig. Myself and Feliciano are to be roommates."

That was it! Ludwig. He said it with an accent, well, he spoke with an accent that I could only describe as German. Oh, and when he said my name, my full name, nontheless! It was amazing.

"Ah, well please take good care of him." Grandpa smiled.

"Grandpa~! I don't need to be looked after, I'm not a kid anymore!" I whined.

"Yes, of course." Grandpa laughed, placing a kiss on my forhead.

Myself and Ludwig carried the two last boxes up to room 12, and Grandpa Rome followed after us. When the boxes were set down, I threw my arms around him.