Chapter 8

When myself and Ludwig finally made it back to our fammiliar dorm room (admitedly, after another hour of shopping), the first thing I did was dump all of my bags on the floor. When I did this, I could barley contain my laughter at the face Luddy made- it was a mixture of disgust and annoyance.

"Yeah, yeah." I laughed, picking up the bags and unpacking them methodically. "No mess policy."

Ludwig smiled (finally!) and when I had put everything in order, I had one bag left. The arch in Ludwig's brows suggested inquiry, so I spilled the contents of the bag to reveal a barrage of sweets, popcorn, and drinks, some of which I had bought at Gobstoppers and sone which I had bought elsewhere.

Pulling up my laptop, I smirked a little.

"So... Netflix and Chill, right?"

I could have sworn that Ludwig could have not left the room quicker. His utterly controversial expression made me laugh too hard, clutching at my sides.

"Oh mio dio, Luddy! I'm kidding! Please come back!" I called out.

Finally entering back into the room was a half-angry, half-smiling Ludwig, his eyebrows raised in exasperation.

"I can't believe you..." He muttered, and it only brought new waves of laughter for me.

Steadily regaining composition again, I tapped the spot next to me to beckon him over. When he sat down, I pulled up my laptop, and began scrolling.

"So, I was thinking Disney, obviously." I laughed, pulling up multiple options for Disney movies.

"Whatever makes you happy." Ludwig joked, so I picked out one of my favourites- The Emporer's New Groove- started it, clicked off the lights, and opened up the popcorn. This was going to be a great night.

((Sorry its short, I have writer's block. More will be up soon!))