Chapter 3

Karina (POV)

Krillin looked beyond pissed at this moment. You could see the veins popping out of his bald head. I know where he's coming from though. Watching your friend blow up from a kamikaze. Gosh I wouldn't want to be in his place at that time. Nobody would. I then heard a yell of anger and I turned my attention back to Krillin.
"AAAAAAAAH!" Krillin screamed as he shot his yellow ki blast at the Saiyans and the Saibamen.
Dust and smoke erupted from the ground as Krilllin attacked. Just by looking at Krillin I could tell he was putting his all in this. As Krillin was shooting his ki blast Me, Gohan, Piccolo, Tien and Chiaotzu took to the sky to evade all the dust that was starting to collect around us. As the smoke cleared I could see that all the Saibamen were wiped out and the Saiyans took no damage at all. We then flew back down to the ground. As we landed a Saibaman, that somehow survived the attack, flew out from a crack in a rock and flew at Gohan. I gasped. Piccolo quickly acted and grabbed the Saibamans arm before it reached Gohan. Piccolo then proceeded and he threw the Saibaman into the air. He then quickly ended it by blasting it in mid-air. I then let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding in. I looked back toward the Saiyans. And of course made eye contact with the short, flame haired Saiyan. I got to admit he's pretty handsome but that won't stop me from killing him. Nope. Never. But he seemed to be thinking about something. Who knows what he's thinking about. One thing he should think about is his Hairli- I was then interrupted when I felt something Pulling on my pants leg. "Hmm" I hummed when I saw Gohan. Gohan looked up at me and smiled.
"Do you think we will be able to defeat the the Saiyans Ms.Karina" Gohan asked while looking up at me.
I looked down at Gohan and smiled. "Of course we are. Especially when Goku comes. I'm sure he"ll be here soon. I then gave Gohan a smile to reassure him. He then smiled back. The moment was then ruined when a certain bald Saiyan decided to cut in.

"Well since our little buddies are gone I guess it's my turn!" He said while smirking.We all got in our fighting stances. The tension in the air was starting to rise. We all looked at the tall Saiyan awaiting his attack. Instead of attacking he began to power up. His aura then started to surround him as rocks began to fly away from him, propelled by the force of him powering up. I covered myself so the rocks wouldn't hit me and any major areas. I looked to my right and saw Piccolo yelling at Gohan because he wasn't able to get up and kept falling down. I noticed that Chiaotzu was taking Nappa's energy. I smirked a little bit when noticing that his energy was beginning to calm. Nappa then noticed that Chiaotzu was taking his energy and threw a ki blast at him. I glared at Nappa after he shot it at him.

Vegeta (POV)

Hmm should I let the Saiyan girl live or no? We need the poor Namek to show us where the damn dragon balls are so we have to keep him alive.  Well I guess since she's the last the Saiyan female I think I can take advantage of that. I guess she could be my mate but, I don't know how I will be able to do that. I already know she won't come willingly so.. I guess I'll figure that out later. "Hey Nappa! Don't touch the girl and don't kill the Namek! Nappa turned around and looked at me slightly confused.

"Ok then.."

Karina (POV)

I was slightly confused at this point. And not to mention my stomach began to sink at his words. Like yeah, Nappa can't kill me but still something just didn't seem right. Before I was done thinking Nappa launched himself at Krillin. Before Nappa could get to Krillin Piccolo jumped in front of him and energy attack at him. What the hell is Piccolo doing is he crazy. He must know that Nappa can't kill him because of Vegeta. I grabbed Gohan and put him behind me as the events began to unfold. Nappa barely dodged the attack and it completely obliterated a mountain. Very wow. Nappa then appeared behind Piccolo then swiftly kicked him into his stomach causing him to fly off into another mountain.

"Piccolo!" Gohan screamed as he then began to lunge towards Nappa. I snatched him back and put him behind my leg. Nappa Stood in front of and just chuckled. He then turned around and started to pay attention to the rest of the Z-fighters. Nappa then began to scan them.He then stopped a certain person. I just didn't know who. Nappa then flew towards Tien.

"Above you Tien!" Piccolo yelled as Tien jumped back from Nappa's hit. Tien then used his left  arm to block the attack. Everything froze. We all stood frozen in shock after seeing Nappa's attack. I then reached behind me and covered Gohan's eyes. "Ha! Looks like he's been disarmed." Vegeta said while laughing. Gosh what a lame joke. I was now pissed at this point. I didn't notice that I was powering up.  I Was trying to calm myself down at this point but, so far it wasn't working. I then lunged towards Vegeta. He side stepped me but I quickly turned and around and kicked him in his torso. He grunted from my attack.  Vegeta then transported away and I felt and excruciating pain coming from my head. I then fell face first into the dirt. I immediately got up and jumped away from him. I transported behind him and kicked him in the back his head. Before he could hit the ground I threw some ki blast at him. I flew away from him and waited for the dust to clear. After the dust cleared I didn't see Vegeta standing there. I quickly turned around but Vegeta had a Ki blast aimed straight for my stomach. I immediately froze up. Vegeta looked up and smirked at me. He shot me in the stomach and I fell to the ground and quickly blacked out.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
A/N omg cliffhanger.So what will happen while she's blacked out.
Find out soon. I'm gonna try to hurry up and update for those that like this story and are reading it. So thank you comment and vote!