Chapter 2

*Time Lapse - A few years later*
Cadence POV:
Everyone was in the main throne room of canterlot castle. Suddenly 2 guards came in with two small cloaked figures with them. "What is the meaning of this" Celestia asked the guards. "We found them hiding on the train without tickets alone" the first guard said. "And they are kids what are we going to do" luna said. "when we asked them where their parents were they said they didn't know, and apparently they have been alone a while" the second guard said. That's strange I can feel a strong magic around them, it feels like alicorn Magic but that is impossible. Suddenly the cloaks fell off the kids. We just stared at them they looked like- but It didn't seem they had wings or a horn so they looked like earth ponies. "Why are you alone" I asked them. "We told the guards why" the filly said bluntly. "Sorry about her she hasn't been herself for a while" the colt said. "They promised to come back, but we are still waiting" the little filly said dropping to her knees. Applejack went up to her. "I know how ya feel, ma parents left ta go ta the store one day when ah was just a filly and they never came back, ah learned to move on, but I know it's hard" applejack said, this calmed down the little filly, "I know they are gone it's just that I miss them" she said. "The last thing our mum told us was to run, don't stop keep going and to try not to let people see you" the colt said. "What's your names" luna asked. "My name is Night Charm and this is my little sister Star Dust" Night Charm said. Star smiled warmly up at her big brother. "Anyway, we don't have money or anything, all our parents stuff was taken from our home and we can't get back in" Night said. "Not that it matters none of the stuff was actually ours" star said. "How old are you" Rarity asked. "I am just over 5 years old, he is just over 6 years old" star said. Suddenly the doors burst open revealing...