Chapter 3

Nights POV:
We were talking to the princess's and 5 of the mane 6. Suddenly in burst a guard, "chrysalis and son approaching" he said. Then he was pushed aside by Darkon, son of chrysalis and Tirek. "Hello ponies" he said. Chrysalis walked in behind him. "Nice to see you again" she said. Princess Cadence and Shining Armour tensed up and had eyes full of anger. Cadence and Shining started attacking chrysalis while everypony else stood watching. Suddenly Darkon walked up to me and star, I stood in front of her. "Do the babies miss their parents" he said. Suddenly chrysalis vanished and all attention turned to us. "Stay away" I warned him. "What are you going to do, your parents didn't stand a chance so why would you" he laughed. "Go ahead reveal yourself I dare you" he said smiling evilly. "we cant we promised our parents, now they are gone because of you" i hissed at darkon. Then darkon shot at star an i jumped in front of her an orange glow surrounding me and my horn appearing as i shot back and won easily. Everyone ran up to us. "How did you do that and why couldnt we see before" celestia demanded to know. "Umm our mom put a spell over both of us before we ran away from te disaster zone and I simply counteracted her spell for a little while" I said. "How old were you again" rainbow dash asked. "6.217 years old" i replied while everyone just started at me. "he overpowered mums spell for a bit and he is just over 6 years old" star said. "Wait ehat about her" luna asked pointing to star. a magenta light glowed around star and me and her wings and horn appeared and my wings showed. "Your alicorns, how" Cadence asked. "Dad was a pegasus an mum was a unicorn who became an alicorn" star said. "Come on star lets go back home" i said. i teleported and so did she. We saw celestia, luna, cadence, mane 5 and husbands and kids appear behind us. They looked shocked, "Here we are" I said as we walked inside mums castle. "wait who was your dad" cadence asked. "Flash Sentry Former wonderbolt and royal guard" Star said, she was always a daddys girl. "and your mum" shining armour asked. "Twilight Sparkle, princess of friendship" I said. Then i saw spike, "Spike" Star questioned. "Wait you know spike" rarity asked. "yeah of course" star said. "I thought you guys died" spike said. "Wait you knew they existed and didnt tell anyone" shining armour yelled. "Wait your shining armour, mums big brother" i said. "yeah" he said. "Can you guys all help us find our parents" star said. "Arent twilight and flash dead" rainbow said. Everyone glared at her. "No we saw chrysalis attack and capture hem but they didnt die" i said. everyone looked back at us. "come on we will talk in the morning" celestia said breaking the silence and we all headed inside.