Chapter Six

Ian was pleased that Ash relaxed upon realizing he was being washed.

Ash only nickered in warning when Ian washed to close to his privates, but soon forgot when he was sat up and turned away from Ian.

He squawked in delight and surprise when the Alpha poured water on the back of his head.

Ian had made sure to get the Two in One baby shampoo before Ash even arrived at his house. It was easier on the young omega's eyes, he figured. He silently lathered the soap into the boy's wet hair until it was a mass of dark hair and foam.

Ash seemed to like it when it was foamy, but he liked it better when it was washed out, water poured on his head.

Ian had poured water on Ash's head several times, making sure that his hair was completely clean.

He pulled away from his omega, drying off his hands. When the omega realized he wasn't being groomed any more, he looked at Ian over his shoulder with a small pout.

"Stay," Ian told him in a firm voice as he levered himself to his feet by pushing on his knees. He approached his closet door, pulling it open. He figured Ash would want something less constricting and long pants for when he crawled.

Another habit that Ian would like to break. Crawling on the hands and knees was something only a slave omega would do. Though, he was sure that the only reason the Omega had no human attributes was because he was raised as a whore.

So, Ian chose a pair of his own comfy sweatpants and a loose white t-shirt. He was ready to go back into the bathroom when he turned back to grab a pair of underware. Then, he walked back, setting the clothes on the sink counter.

He unplugged the sink, his omega whining as the now dirty water drained from the tub.

Ian inspected the child as he chittered curiously, watching water swirl down the drain. He reached out, dainty fingers destroying the funnel that the swirling water created. Ian continued to watch Ash for a moment before pulling him to his feet.

He pulled the burgundy towel from the floor where he had set it earlier and wrapped it around Ash's shoulders.

The youth hummed, eyes half-lidded. A small rumble emmited from his chest, and at first, Ian thought it was a growl. Upon further inspection, he realized it was a purr. The omega was purring from being wrapped in a towel.

Ian chuckled, drying the youth off quickly. He placed the towel on Ash's head like a garment so that he could dry his hair.

Ash put up no fight when Ian pulled him from the tub. He was compliant as Ian dressed him, purring louder when the warm cloths were each placed on him.

Ian dried Ash's hair quickly, tossing the towel in his hamper and walking at a fast pace to the living room. He sat on the couch once more. Upon opening his journal, he had no clue of what he should write. It came to him suddenly, with the purring and nickers.

Under the first entry for that day, he wrote, Ash seems to enjoy bathing. He makes noises of glee when pampered. To experiment further with that, I plan to call Rory and ask him to cut both Ash's hair and his nails. I am sure he will enjoy it more than bathing. Potty training still on its way.

After that, Ian cleaned up the mess Ash had made and went back to his job for the rest of the day. Every fifteen minutes he would get up and place Ash on the toilet, while feeding him and giving him fluids regularly. He also experimented with different fruits to figure out what Ash does and doesn't like. He found out Ash has an odd love for apples. Every time Ash went to the bathroom on the toilet, Ian would give him a treat- a slice of apple.

He also figured out Ash liked drinking from a waterbottle with a rubber tip. He figured that Ash had been breastfed well into toddlerhood.

All that was left on their agenda was Rory.