Just Kill Me

"God dam it! Why dose the world just kill me for god sake!" i screamed at my phone.
"I geuss it got to wet... When it was in my FuCKinG bag!" i sigh.
I walk to the swings that were next to the woods.
"I Hurd that people have been murderered here..... I wonder if I'll be next? That will be my life......" i started to cry..
"God dam it can I have one day without remembering my fucking past..... Remember what Zack said...
O no dont cry... The more you cry the more people see how weak you seem! You dont want to appear pathetic do you?" i smiled to myself.

"No..." i wispered to myself.
"Who was that.... Your boyfriend? But weak you seem..... It's weak you are" a vocie said behind me.
I turned aroumd to see Paris and her "boys"
"No.... He was a good friend jack ass!" i pushed her out of the way and ran to the school.
It was 8:59 so any minute it should be open.
Principle Lily walked up and open the door.
I ran bye her and went strait to a room.

I locked the door because Paris and her group is behind it.
They got there and banged on the door.
I put a lost jackit over the window on the door.
I looked around and saw some windows so i opened it and jumped out runing to the forest.
I fanily got far enough that they can't find me.....
"I'm fucking lost!!!!" i cryed.
I found a big tree and clambed it...
I got to the top... And sat on the branch.
It's was a fue till i saw a boy in a elf costume.
"Hay you know the way to town?!?" i yelled down at him.
He looked around to see no one when i was up in the tree.
"Up here in the tree! I got lost..... Can you please get me out of the forest?" i beged.
He looked up.
He had blond short hair... Elf ears.... He wore all green and he looked like santas elf... But his eyes were not there like.... He had black liquid driping down from his eyes to his cheeks.
"Why are you up there?" he yelled back.
"I was being chased.... You new here? People know i am.... Different then others and don't like me... So if you don't want to help me back there can you at lest give me directions? I won't tell no one!" i said.

"Umm...... How are you different?" he wondered.
"I'm gust....." next thing i knew the branch brock and i fell to my doom.

So is this how I die? By falling out about a 60 foot tree.... I'm going to die.

At lest i can see Mom, Dad, and my only friend Zack....

*flash back 10 years old*
"Mom, Dad!..... Zack?" i yelled runing to the living room.
I looked around to see mom talking to mister Dark.... The shadow that follows her.
"O hello my love! Do you need anything?" mother jumped as i pulled her dress.
"What were you and Mr Dark talking about?" i asked.
"About a dill we made a long time ago.. And it's about time to tell you about it... So we made a dill with this guy years ago... For when we are gone he will find someone to protect you.. You are very special." mother smiled.
"He's here!" my dad yelled from the other room.
Mother grabed me and took me in there with dad.
A tall man stand there with my dad.

"Who are you sir?" i asked the strange man.
"Think of a saying that you will remember for ever!" the strange man said when i figer out he didn't have a face.
"Why?"
"For your protecter can know it's you"
"The more need to suffer to make you happy." i smiled at the faceless man.

"Grait my child... Now say good bye to mommy and daddy" the faceless man left.
"What dose he mean say my good byes?" i asked them.
"We are going to be gone for ever and you will never see us aging... Sorry my love but it is to protect you.... We love you.." mother and father said.
"So here is your protecter... Say that saying to tell him thats it you." the man brout a image of a boy who is about my age.
"He will look different when you first meat him but your mind and his is contacted so you can read his mind" he began without moving his ...face?
"Cool"
"But he can do the same to you... So be careful what you think... Or he will change his aperice." he said as him and my parents disapered.
*end*

After that i never saw my patents aging...
But if they are steal alive too I'll be whatching over them.