Who are you!

Tear p.o.v
I fell to my doom....
"The more need to suffer to make you happy.." i smiled for the saying..
I hope I'll see my parents aging but someone cot me and save my life.
Right when i opened my eyes i was on my bed.
Jeff P.O.V
I was about to kick Bens ass when a girl started to fall.
"The more need to suffer to make you happy.." i hird her voice in my mind.

Slernderman grabed her and he transported her somewere.
"Looks like the human creacher can remember stuff from a long time ago.
Jeff" he was interrupted by Ben.
"Wait Jeff the kisser is here! You here to give me a kiss?" he puckered his lips.
"Your dead!! And its the KiLleR you ass crack! And where the fuck did you get kisser!?!" i yelled and takled him.
I stabed his hart out and shuved it down his trout.
He coffed it back up, put it back were it was and healed.
"Children! No fighting! And where i was Jeff you have to protect that girl if..... She is the right girl.... Now let me remember that spell.." he grabed a rock that was a size of a goff ball and said sum weard words.
"Look in this." he damand but Ben grabed it and i was in the rock but i was in the shower. Slernderman grabed it back and handed it to me.

Sorry short but theres a surprise in the next chapter it is could "Forever hidden"