What A Miracle

Megan’s POV

                We just left the cabin and we were talking about the horse ride. He wanted to know if I could be a mother to his already born child and he said he would take care of our children too, I said in happiness. You know you should do a law suit against Kelly, saying that her dysfunctional life should not be an involvement on the children’s childhood, Caitlyn said. Dan and Katie closed the open way to the cab, so they wouldn’t come in on our conversation. When Caitlyn and I talk we tend to not pay attention to others around us. I know that she is a bad role model, but I don’t want to split them, I said. They call you mommy, I don’t think that it would matter, she said. I knocked on the window and it rolled down, do you have two pillows and two blankets, I asked Katie. Yeah she handed them to me are you going to take a nap before we arrive at the hotel, she asked. I think a little rest would be good.

Jacoby’s POV

*Phone rings*

Jacoby: Hello?

Mr. Hobson: Hello, is this Jacoby Shaddix?

Jacoby: Yes, may ask who is calling?

Mr. Hobson: Yes this Mr. Hobson, your ex- wife’s lawyer.

Jacoby: (interrupts him) I’m sorry but I’m on a vacation.

Mr. Hobson: I know but Kelly is granting you full custody of Makaile and Jagger Shaddix.

Jacoby: Really? (Asked in shock)

Mr. Hobson: Yes, and if your near to a fax machine, I’ll send the paper for you to sign and you will have the kids. But I will need someone to give the kids to, do you have someone to pick them up?

Jacoby: Yes I do have someone to pick them up. I will call you when I get to a post office and I will give them their fax number is that, okay?

Mr. Hobson: Yes, call back at this number I’ll be here till seven.

Jacoby: Goodbye.

*click*

                Brian, you and I need to go to a local post office. What’s wrong, Brian asked. Kelly is handing over the kids, I said. And we rushed out the door.

Katie’s POV

                We arrived at the Omni Interlocken Resorts, Dan dropped me off at the front entrance and the valet told him where the limo parking was. Hello, my name is Eric, how may I help you today, the gentleman behind the counter said. I shook his hand, I’m fine, I am here to check in, I said. I’ll take your name, he asked. Katie, we have a suite, I said. Oh here you are, two nights is that correct, he asked. Yes and I also have spa appointments and one tomorrow for two people, I said. Yes, we have that here you are all set how many room keys do you need, he asked. Four, I said. He scanned them and let me go, thank you Eric, I said as I left.

Dan’s POV

There was a knock on the window, I rolled it down, it was Katie, were all ready to go up, she said. I got out of the driver seat and popped up the trunk. Katie why don’t you wake up Caitlyn and Megan, I said, she nodded. I unloaded and Megan came out and Caitlyn was slowly behind her. What time is it, Megan asked. About four thirty, Dan said. Wow, Jacoby is good at planning, first thing of the day about twelve we go to ride horses and then the same day we get to Denver, Caitlyn said.

Megan’s POV

                We went through the lobby, this must be expensive, I said. The last time I have been in a hotel this fancy was in Palm Springs, California when my grandpa died, I said. Wait, who is paying, I said. Dan and I our paying a little gift, Katie said. Why, I didn’t do anything, I said. But thank you I said as I gave them both a kiss on the check they were like my grandparents. I didn’t have any, except a man in Minnesota but the first time I met him was when I was thirteen, thought to myself.  She replied with a fun little, you will see.